Lodge Bar

The King

So I rode up there tonight about 9:30 pm....didn't see anything. Did I miss something?

Yeah probably. There are signs with arrows pointing around the back for motorcycle parking. Motorcycles have their own parking lot, and its free unlike for the cagers. Sorry man. I'll PM you my number so next time you can call. We just got home from there, and there are still people there.

If I ever make millions and become famous the first thing I am going to do is go to the lodge bar all by myself, just like greg oden. He was kind of a dick so I grabbed the number of the girl he was hitting on right in front of him.. I guess she likes short white guys better

If I ever make millions and become famous the first thing I am going to do is go to the lodge bar all by myself, just like greg oden. He was kind of a dick so I grabbed the number of the girl he was hitting on right in front of him.. I guess she likes short white guys better

Shitty getting killed by GSXRNurse in......

:bitchfight:

lol i wish i had a camera to take a pic of shitty standing next to greg oden. his head was about at oden's belt.

I got a pic of kristen next to him. I had the one girl try and take a pic of me acting like I was dunking on him, I am pretty sure I was pissing him off

John, glad to see you survived. That blonde you were wrestling with was yum.

im confused. i dare say you have me confused with someone else. but i wish that i was that someone else if they were wrestling with a yummy blonde.

oh shit dude. are you talking about that chick with the red shirt or whatever?

dude, her titty almost popped out like 73 times. and her boyfriend or whatever was like dragging her around. she stopped at our table and he started snapping at her to get her to come back :wtf:

she was drunk as shit tho. when i went outside she was coming in and couldnt even stand up straight.

i dont know if i saw her or not... but i still think you have me confused. i wasnt singing with anyone. or falling (that i remember lol maybe someone slipped me some roofies).

how about the azn chick on the pole? did you see that?

You wern't the one at the bar telling me that you used to be smart until you went to OSU? Pre-med? If not, you have an impersonator who claimed to be you.

lol nope twas not me.

but he was dancing with blondie, good for him lol.

"way to go moon milhouse!"

lol nope twas not me.

but he was dancing with blondie, good for him lol.

"way to go moon milhouse!"

:lol: She was silly hot too. I thought "this John kid must have some skillz. That or he just used the pre-med line on her."