FS 91 Talon TSi (NEED SELL ASAP)

Guest wayy2muchpsi

Guest wayy2muchpsi

this car was a huge project car for me! but i have to go away to college and need to pay the bills, pick up only i dont feel like shipping out. car runs great and is fun to drive! let me know..

mods / replacements

Hard UICP w/ turbo XS RFL bov

Hard 3' intake pipe with hacked mass and K&N

rebuilt 14b turbo

Supra tt fuel pump

Greddy Turbo Timer

Matrix Front strut bar

NGK spark plugs with wires

racing petals

2.5 pace downpipe w/ testpipe to full Pace Cat back Exhaust

datacable

Short Throw Shifter

S-AFC 1 w/ vent pod installed

Piller mount a/f guage/boost guage

Stage 2 racing head fully ported and polished

M boost controller

new head gasket

new timing belt

new turbo oil feed line gaskets

new tem. stat + gasket

new valve cover gasket

new timing belt cover

new front bumper

new crank pully

all new belts

water pump relaced

alt replaced

some parts A/C removed

16 in GSX rims with low pro's lowered to the ground just about as low as it can go.

(forgetting alot of stuff)

back seats are removed but i have them and + all the other parts that were taking off the car

problems - one exhast stud is broken off, the TB needs cleaned very very well + idles funny when cold but when warmed up runs fine. other then that the car runs good and strong only minor stuff needs done. no TLC needed for this car

I striped all the paint off to fix the small dents and small rust spots starting on the car. All the dent are removed and body is now in good shape there is a small amount of sanded need to be done on the diver side, i would finish but i just dont have the time bc im working so much.

Im pretty pissed I have to sell my one and only DSM but i leave for school in 2 and 1/2 weeks and I HAVE to sell it to pay the bills, im asking 3500 obo for the car plz only serious buyers, i just had someone that said they wanted it and gave me a date and time and then never showed..... so im pretty sure he backed out. so pretty much dont bull shit me plz. I know this is a long shot posting it on here bc 99% of u all own dsm's but if u guys could help me out if u know anyone looking for a 1g talon turbo let me know, i HAVE to sell this ASAP.

Sorry if there is mistakes in my post i was in a huge hurry and about the crummy pic it was from my phone my dig. cam is broken...

Cell - 614 804 8356

Home - 614 476 3518 Ask for Joel

Feel free to QM me or Call me anytime day or night, if i do not answer plz leave a message on my cell and i will get back to u as soon as I get it.

http://www.columbusdsm.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=53571

Guest wayy2muchpsi
true i cannot go lower then 3500 due to the whole eng. has almost been rebuilt the head alone cost me 1200, im just trying to get a little to wat i paid for everything if i wanted to break even i'd ask 4500 or so. but who knows.