670 opps!

shayne636

670 and 4th. in Columbus + New rider only had his gsxr600 5 days. + no insurance + no gear only lid = totaled bike and bad road rash.

670 and 4th. in Columbus - :zx10r:

New rider only had his gsxr600 5 days - :slap:

no insurance - :nono:

no gear only lid - :squid:

totaled bike and bad road rash - :wheelchair:

no insurance - :nono:

I have zero tolerance for that. The decision is on you whether or not you wear gear, but no insurance? :mad: Ridiculous!! If you can't afford the premiums then you can't afford to have a NEW bike. I'm glad his actions didn't harm any other riders or cagers on the road. (Or did they...I didn't see any details on what happened? Newbie stunting? Acting like he's hott shitt? I'd really like to know)

It may be a little Schadenfreude to say this, but I'm glad to hear the bike was totaled. Maybe hitting him in the pocketbooks is going to teach this guy a lesson...at least I can hope. Or Maybe hitting the pavement without a helmet would knock some sense into this guy?

Where was this exactly? It wasn't at the off ramp to N 4th St from 670 was it? I've almost been bitten by that corner. Comes up quickly to someone who isn't familliar with it. I can see how a newbie on a 600 supersport could easily screw it up.

No sympathy though. No insurance or gear? I don't need you helping to give us responsible sportbikers a bad name.

Where was this exactly? It wasn't at the off ramp to N 4th St from 670 was it? I've almost been bitten by that corner. Comes up quickly to someone who isn't familliar with it. I can see how a newbie on a 600 supersport could easily screw it up.

No sympathy though. No insurance or gear? I don't need you helping to give us responsible sportbikers a bad name.

Yeah it was! This dude was my sisters boyfriends roommate. I guess after he wrecked he called his mom and told her to get insurance on the bike so he can get it covered. When he was telling the story he was telling people he was going 100+....yeah right, I dont think he would have been walking away especially with only a helmet on. He clipped a SUV trying to get onto the exit ramp.

how do you hit a car on a bike i just dont get it....... fucking newbs

I had an oncoming car turn in front of me, had about 1\10 of a second to avoid him.. 7 days later I woke up in Hospital. I have rode over 30 years, if you don't understand how you can hit a car, you should not be riding a Motorcycle.

By your statement I would guess you have been riding less that 5 years on the street.

Yeah it was! This dude was my sisters boyfriends roommate. I guess after he wrecked he called his mom and told her to get insurance on the bike so he can get it covered. When he was telling the story he was telling people he was going 100+....yeah right, I dont think he would have been walking away especially with only a helmet on. He clipped a SUV trying to get onto the exit ramp.

he wins the award

2uq0k8i.jpg

I had an oncoming car turn in front of me, had about 1\10 of a second to avoid him.. 7 days later I woke up in Hospital. I have rode over 30 years, if you don't understand how you can hit a car, you should not be riding a Motorcycle.

By your statement I would guess you have been riding less that 5 years on the street.

I love how everyone on here is always so quick to judge, and are always one uppers.... I can see in your instance but clipping a car from behind come on now you gotta be a little smarter then that.

I love how everyone on here is always so quick to judge, and are always one uppers.... I can see in your instance but clipping a car from behind come on now you gotta be a little smarter then that.

+1 900z was WAY off topic. Clipping a car when the car is just sitting there or in front of you is inexperience. I don't recall anyone saying the SUV pulled out in front of him while he was making a left turn..:lol: I agree with you Big chief. Some people have hard times understanding what others are saying and they create their own story.:slap: or it's the 4wheel busa.

I have zero tolerance for that. The decision is on you whether or not you wear gear, but no insurance? :mad: Ridiculous!! If you can't afford the premiums then you can't afford to have a NEW bike. I'm glad his actions didn't harm any other riders or cagers on the road. (Or did they...I didn't see any details on what happened? Newbie stunting? Acting like he's hott shitt? I'd really like to know)

It may be a little Schadenfreude to say this, but I'm glad to hear the bike was totaled. Maybe hitting him in the pocketbooks is going to teach this guy a lesson...at least I can hope. Or Maybe hitting the pavement without a helmet would knock some sense into this guy?

Schadenfreude -

'A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.'

looks like he isnt done making stupid decisions. He is about to get his mom wraped up in insurance fraud as a bonus. That's a felony btw.

looks like he isnt done making stupid decisions. He is about to get his mom wraped up in insurance fraud as a bonus. That's a felony btw.[/quote

Thats gonna be interesting when the police report says the wreck happened at 1:35pm on the 15th and they didnt call the insurance company until 4:15pm the same day. Im no insurance expert but I have always understood that if you buy a vehicle you have a 24hr grace period to call the insurance co. to add it to the policy. If you add it to your policy at the time of sale and then total it on the way home then you have still only paid one months premium anyway! Someone let me know if im right or wrong on this one.(as if I have to ask)