FS 94 Z28 parts

Guest boostedeco

Guest boostedeco

okay i have had these parts sitting around and need to get rid of them cause i am buying a house. Some of the parts off the top of my head are

-LTI, 73,000 miles w/ BBK 52mm tb, msd plug wires, ported MAF, computer, and the wiring harness which is some what messed up, plus the motor still has all the acessories still on it

- rear hatch with good glass, black, i think there is a nick on the spoiler from the wreck

-All sensors from under the dash and through out the car

-radiator

-condensor

-steering column/rack minus air bag

-Stock front k-member with everything still bolted on to it (other than the motor which is on a stand)

-MISC interior parts.

-drivers side door which has a good knick in it from the wreck

-factory drive shaft

-Other odds and ends

Thats all that the stuff i can think of off the top of my head. I need to get rid of it like i said cause i am buying a house and need the extra $ for the house and to finish my other project car. If somebody wants to give me a good offer for all the stuff can come and get it. I am located just west of dayton ohio near the town of eaton. I can also part it out but would much rather get rid of it all at once

[ 19. May 2005, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: boostedeco ]

was this a t56 car, if so i might be interested in the tranny wiring and ecu, do you have the hatch release button that goes in the interior of the car, anything from the interior on the doors, or the ac compressor, just wondering what you have all sitting there

Guest boostedeco
No it was a automatic car. Are you talking about the button that was inside the glove box( I think thats where it was)? If so i am sure i have it in one of the many boxes. I have pretty much all the plastic interior except the headliner and front piece of plastic on the dash and both inner door panels which are red. Yes i still have the ac compressor also but was planning on selling it with the motor.

Guest boostedeco

do you happen to have the fog lights?

No i sold the whole box with all lights and markers to a buddy already for $30

my hatch release is under the stearing wheel on the left side of the wheel little yellow button

I couldn't remember. But i will go out and look tomorrow since i am at work till 6 in the morning

Guest boostedeco
Originally posted by UNV MI Z:

How much do you want for the motor only, no accessories, wiring, etc. Just motor with heads and intake???? Would be very interested in this, let me know.

Well i never really though about selling it like that. I was asking $900 complete and i would really like to sell it like that but make me and offer and i will think about it

• 3 weeks later...