Looking for used nitrous bottle

Sam1647545489

Sam, did you ever get your fill station??? If you did try to pickup a couple CO2 20 LB cylinders like they use for soda fountains. The neck is th same as the older style nitrous tanks so you would only need to get a valve and a siphon tube.

Bars will typically give you these if they changes from Pepsi to Coke and the tanks were not picked up. Valves are $50 or so bucks at Jegs leaving only the need to fab a siphon tube. CO2 is stored at 2000 PSI and N2O is at 1100 on the high side so the tanks are quite capable. The biggest reason that you need a fill station to do this is guys that fill N2O typically have NO idea about tanks. If it doen't look like a NOS, Edelbrock or Compucar tank they will not fill it. Hell, some quick sanding and blue paint and a NOS tank sticker and you got it licked.

Originally posted by desperado:

Sam, did you ever get your fill station??? If you did try to pickup a couple CO2 20 LB cylinders like they use for soda fountains. The neck is th same as the older style nitrous tanks so you would only need to get a valve and a siphon tube.

Bars will typically give you these if they changes from Pepsi to Coke and the tanks were not picked up. Valves are $50 or so bucks at Jegs leaving only the need to fab a siphon tube. CO2 is stored at 2000 PSI and N2O is at 1100 on the high side so the tanks are quite capable. The biggest reason that you need a fill station to do this is guys that fill N2O typically have NO idea about tanks. If it doen't look like a NOS, Edelbrock or Compucar tank they will not fill it. Hell, some quick sanding and blue paint and a NOS tank sticker and you got it licked.

"server cases" thats all i have to say...

Keith I did get it. I just bought acouple of 64# bottles from Valley Gas. The reason I am in need of the extra 10-15# bottles is that way if someone needs a refill, I can bring them a nicely filled bottle and they can give me theirs to fill another time, that way they dont have to travel to my house.