BUY Me!!!

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf

gotta get rid of em.

2x Soundstream Class A 10.0 $175

1 works, other needs $75 to be repaired. MUst sell pm or leave message.

----------------------------------

Samsung 80gb 5400rpm laptop hd. $75 brand new.

[ 11. January 2005, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: 00Smurf ]

Is there anything that you are looking for that we could work out a trade???? I would love to have these, but with needing to buy a radiator for my truck I don't have the cash. Let me know if there is something you are after.

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by desperado:

Is there anything that you are looking for that we could work out a trade???? I would love to have these, but with needing to buy a radiator for my truck I don't have the cash. Let me know if there is something you are after.

what do you have? i'm really needing cash atm though.

Guest 00Smurf

I have all sorts of stuff, didn't know if there was something specific you were looking for.

mmm not tht i can think of but i f you can make me alist something might perk my interest

Hmmm,

Have several 100 Mhz osilloscopes, other electronic test equipment. Several rack mount Compaq servers, but they are P Pro 200's so nothing fast. Proliant 5000's I believe.

Have a small block chevy motor, basketcase, needs rebuilt. Several sets of heads.

I will have to look around and see what else. I have alot of stuff, just nothing specific comes to mind right now.

Guest 00Smurf

I will have to look around and see what else. I have alot of stuff, just nothing specific comes to mind right now.

hrm, do you have any car cd players?

Yeah, I do. A sony and a Kenwood. The Sony is about new, middle of the road unit. The Kenwood, its' a bit older, but it was about the best deck that Kenwood sold for a long time. KEH-900 I think, I will have to check tomorrow. But it HAS to have an amp, no speaker level outputs at all.

Guest 00Smurf

Yeah, I do. A sony and a Kenwood. The Sony is about new, middle of the road unit. The Kenwood, its' a bit older, but it was about the best deck that Kenwood sold for a long time. KEH-900 I think, I will have to check tomorrow. But it HAS to have an amp, no speaker level outputs at all.

whts the model number of the sony? got pics? hrm if it was the kenwood do u have any 4 ch amps?

thats the wrong model nbumber on the kenwood btw.

[ 10. January 2005, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: 00Smurf ]

Guest BrandonMc

How much do you want for the sony? if smurf doesnt want it?

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Neo:

Sure $75 will fix it? If so, I will definitely buy them. I just want to make sure this will give me 4 channels. I don't want it to be unfixable and have to miss-match amps or sell it to get something different.

yes postive the $75 will fix it. Thats what i was quoted to fix it.

Guest mudbutt
I used to own these amps, I cant believe they are being sold for so cheap. On ebay a working one in as good of condition as the lesser of his 2 goes for about$300. They are rated at 1000wrms at 1 ohm mono, but do slightly more. They arent the most powerful at 4 ohm stereo (between 50-75wrms) but they are super clean and warm sounding. They were before the class D craze, so they didnt give up quality for power. Why even worry about the price or if one is fixable when you are getting one for half prce and a fixable one for free. If I had the dough, Id buy them back.

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

Why even worry about the price or if one is fixable when you are getting one for half prce and a fixable one for free. If I had the dough, Id buy them back.

Because one is basically worthless to me. The intent is to use these for the in car mids/highs and run them as Class A amps. I have four speakers, I want four channels. If I can’t get the one to work I have a few options. Buy another one, get a different amp and miss-match them, or sell them, one still broken. I’d rather not have to do any of those.

I will more than likely buy them, I just need to talk to the person who looked at the amps to try and fix them first.

Was this amp broken when you sold them to Nic? If so, did you try to fix it at all? Just wondering.