WTB: Car Audio Speakers

Nitrousbird

I need to do new speakers in my 95 Jimmy daily.

For the front, I need either a set of 6.5, or preferably, 6.75" component speakers.

For the rear, I'm looking for 6.5 or 6.75" 2-way coaxials....6.75" prefered.

Cheapo speakers like Pyle are not welcome. These are just being powered off of a Pioneer head-unit, so I don't need some $400 a set of MB Quarts either. Cost is a factor.

Friend of mine is sitting on NICE 6.5"s. I think they're Infinitys, or Pioneers. Definitely 2-way speakers, and great speakers at that.

He spent over $100 for the pair and only used them for a little while. I'm sure he'd let them go for less than $50.

Joe, have i got a deal for you. smile.gif Just the other day my buddy ask me if i knew of anyone looking for speakers. Well i can hook you up with 2-12's and an amp that would pimp OUT that jimmy. mids and high's are overrated. Trust me all the youngsters nowadays want that bump and i can take care of you ;)

You know where to find me.

I'm not interested in adding a sub right now.

If I do, it will be a pretty much hidden single 10" or 12"; something out of the way, as I tend to haul stuff in the back of my Jimmy on a regular basis and don't want to deal with a box.

Clay, find out what kind of speakers your friend is selling. If they are Pioneers, I'm not interested (I have a thing against Pioneer speakers and amps, but I like their head units...go figure).