Awesome Cop

USMCINF31

So tonight on 4th st near campus I was riding a wheelie when a cop lights me up while im riding one wheel. He's like I dont give military people tickets but you had three improper lane changes and you were riding a wheelie, and I just cant let you go on that. So he runs my liscence and comes back and says well this is your lucky night, go on and get the hell out of here, O one more thing try to slow down a little bit no need to be in a rush...Gotta luv the few ones out there

Never wrote me for no mirrors, no liscence plate light, no liscence reflector, and no turn signals, and a swing arm liscence plat holder, Um and riding at night with only my temps..God Damn Im lucky

So what did we learn today.......

You should be thinking "I was lucky as hell tonight, and probably wont get another cool chance at a free get out of ticket night" :) At least thats what I hope people think when they get warnings on "aww shit I messed up" stops.

Definitely better hope the next cop isn't having a slow night and feels like doing his/her job. With that list of violations you listed you ride with daily(?) you're practically asking for it. I know a few cops that would have just given you a warning UNTIL they came across all the other stuff.

Of course the rule is..don't give them a reason to pull you over and they won't. Well most of the time anyway. :)

All of this on TEMPS too! :roll: Newb that will bite it. And he don't even know the right place to be doing the shit too. Just my $.02. Will get bike impounded and be behind bars or bite it big time on man made asphalt. :wink:

They never let me off, i get pulled for anything and everything. Stories like this piss me off I get beaten with a club for 10 over and this guy does wheelies naked through a crowd smoking crack and they let him go. Oh well

The big reason also is that ive been riding for 6 years now and havnt had a ticket in over 4, and have a class A drivers liscence. And majority of cops who are ex military wont fuck there own, but you have your few fucks that will right another cop a ticket anyday-Just so he can go to court for 10 minutes and and get paid 4 hours of over time for it..

The big reason also is that ive been riding for 6 years now and havnt had a ticket in over 4, and have a class A drivers liscence. And majority of cops who are ex military wont fuck there own, but you have your few fucks that will right another cop a ticket anyday-Just so he can go to court for 10 minutes and and get paid 4 hours of over time for it..

Look I can see letting you off for just a minor speeding infraction or any other single simple violation. But damn man...you listed like 10. I'm curious, are you still in the Marines? I'm trying to figure out how you advertise you are (ex-)military when you get pulled over...

I'm trying to figure out how you advertise you are (ex-)military when you get pulled over...

The military doesn't issue a driver's license. Your military ID allows you to operate a vehicle on public roads.

I'm trying to figure out how you advertise you are (ex-)military when you get pulled over...

The military doesn't issue a driver's license. Your military ID allows you to operate a vehicle on public roads.

:wtf: I know they don't... I'm ex-military and no your military ID doesn't let you operate a vehicle on public roads not even base ones. You still have to have a valid state issued drivers license.

:wtf: I know they don't... I'm ex-military and no your military ID doesn't let you operate a vehicle on public roads not even base ones. You still have to have a valid state issued drivers license.

Yep, but once my Texas license expired, my military ID was what I would show when I got pulled over. It was hit or miss whether the cop would want to see the expired one. . What I should have said is your military ID is used as an extension of your expired license .( or something to that effect).

The military doesn't issue a driver's license.

The military does issue Military Drivers licenses for special government vehicle's, I have about a half dozen vehicle's on mine.

Never knew that. Of course, I was an FC in the USN. We didn't have a lot of vehicles.

Yep, but once my Texas license expired, my military ID was what I would show when I got pulled over. It was hit or miss whether the cop would want to see the expired one. . What I should have said is your military ID is used as an extension of your expired license .( or something to that effect).

That's cool it sounds like he just let you slide. Sometimes they will go easy on you when you PCS and your license expires.

The military doesn't issue a driver's license.

The military does issue Military Drivers licenses for special government vehicle's, I have about a half dozen vehicle's on mine.

Definitely. I had several on mine as well when I was in. Mostly because I taught patient transport when I was a Cadre.

it weird...i guess its ok to hit 150 on sr104 but not a wheelie (slow, speed limit) down 4th

yes theres a traffic difference, but you can still slice a minivan in half on 104 doing 150, just as easy as i can loop one at 40 mph and then hit a car AND WE BOTH WALK AWAY.....i dont think that at 150 mph you will walk away from shit

:dunno::popcorn::devil:

It appears I got your bad luck.

Got flagged, in my car, for not using a signal to change lanes - with no one around.

Fife said he was 6 car lengths behind me at the time. Now this is complete bullshit because at 45 mph, that's only 1.6 seconds lag. 3 seconds is considered 'safe.' :lol:

This probably has no bearing, but I was also driving past the tittie bar at 1am :roll: And they weren't pulling over everyone they could.

It appears I got your bad luck.

Got flagged, in my car, for not using a signal to change lanes - with no one around.

Fife said he was 6 car lengths behind me at the time. Now this is complete bullshit because at 45 mph, that's only 1.6 seconds lag. 3 seconds is considered 'safe.' :lol:

This probably has no bearing, but I was also driving past the tittie bar at 1am :roll: And they weren't pulling over everyone they could.

Riiight you mean you were pulling out of the strip club parking lot when you got lit up. :D