clutch for a mustang and lots of other stang parts

yellowsnake

Have a brand new king cobra 10.5" clutch and a ford racing 5.0 stock flywheel. both have never been used and are still in the box.I also have mustang bellhousings, heads 4.6l dohc, a 9" electric fan, 245 45 zr17 tires 5, 1 285 40 zr17 firestone firehaek, stock 98 cobra springs, struts, shocks, h-pipe, tail pipes, stock coil packs. you can email me at yellowsnake98@hotmail.com or im me on aol at nvjaysz yahoo poohnonnie_jay_80

also have a 28 spline posi and axles from a 98

cobra. all are in perfect working order.

Also have a set of flowmaster 2.5" with flowtubes and turn downs.

I also have a t-45 with 4000 miles on it and still works i'm just gonna upgade. If anyone is interested let me know within the next week or so b/c if noone is interested i'm gonna trade it in and get a credit for my new tranny. If you would like to c if it works it is in my car now and i'll be taking it out in a week.

4 mustang cobra rims 17X9. they are detroit brand from jegs. have tires on them although not much left. 275 40 17 on 2 and 245 45 17 for the other 2. rims are in good condition.

[ 26. February 2005, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: yellowsnake ]

2 are firestone firestone firehawkd with 40% tread would like to get 75 for the pair. 2 is a bfgoodrich have 90% tread but they are 2 different tread styles, ones like a t/a and the other is a g-force both z rated i'd like 50 a peace for them. and one is called Visa, its an off brand to goodyear i think and has 95% tread and i'd like 25 for it. let me know if your interested i can send some pics.

rear end is not complete. it just the axles and the posi unit. i just upgraded my rear end to a 33 spline and had to get a new posi unit. as for price make an offer and we will go from there. not sure on the fan on the brand. picked it up from deer creek auto and it is brand new still in the box.if your really interested let me know and i'll go out into my garage and check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by yellowsnake:

i'd like to get around 375 for all of it. b/c all 3 of them are brand new still in the box and never been used. let me know what you think. i'd like to get 25 for the h-pipe. let me know

how much individually???

clutch?

flywheel?

fan?

• 2 weeks later...