mac equal length sb ford headers

Jimmy Notchback

• 1 month later...
I've also got some other stuff you might be interested in. I have a upr shifter, and a set of 410 gears. also I have a brand new dash pad for an 86 and an armrest pad that i might get rid of. I'm gonna sell my 86 or part it out Im not sure yet.

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

I have a upr shifter

Don't need the interior parts, my interior is in great shape. Is this a good shifter? I was told to get the Tri-Ax, but if you're not asking much for a used shifter and it's decent, it's got to be better than the stock one. graemlins/thumb.gif

If you part out the '86, I might need a few things here and there. Let me know about the shifter... smile.gif

I only used the shifter for the car ride home. Its only the lower part. The uper handle is from a stock shifter. After I bought the car I put my tri ax in to it. But if your still interested Ill give you the headers and the shifter for 100 dollars. I would say it feels smoother than the stock lower.

Hey man, you gonna be out at Jegs tonight? If so, let me know. I will be there and will have the $50 for the headers. Reply to this thread and let me know if you are going to be there... smile.gif

Im dont know if Im gonna be there wease, Com fest is tonight and I might go to that. Bring the 50 anyway and if I go Ill bring the headers. The dash pad is black and Im not sure if Im gonna sell it yet. Ill have to get back to you on that one, sorry.

I just got the headers out of my dads garage, just so you know they are a little rusty but just surface rust, no holes or anything. If I'm there tonight you can take a look and see what you think.

[ 26. June 2004, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: cripsidejordan ]

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

I just got the headers out of my dads garage, just so you know they are a little rusty but just surface rust, no holes or anything.

PM me your phone number, if you are home today, perhaps I'll come by and take a look.