FS Evo 560cc injectors

Rally Red Evo

Originally posted by Rally Red Evo:

You will need some form of fuel management if you move to bigger injectors.

A S-AFC will do the job.

Know this, plan for 2gmaf, safc and winebrow 190 (probably) and manual ecu (maybe, it's an auto). I also need to get a pocket loger and wideband (huge fan of the Inovative) but that's semi-unrelated.

The are considered 560cc at what pressure, I'm hainvg a hard time finding info on these or putting them into 1g/2g dsms?

Let me do a little more research, I'll let you know by this evening for sure whether I want them or not! smile.gif

[ 06. May 2004, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Neo Pee ]

Originally posted by Rally Red Evo:

I have a innovate LM-1 but have not installed it yet. Also heard good things about it.

I'm pretty sure the 560cc are drop ins for 1G and 2G. The Evo fuel pump I believe is 160 lph.

RRE has a table so to speak of a bunch of different fuel pumps. Your's looks very comparable to an 'old' Warblo 160 flow wise but takes about twice as much current to drive as a new 190, only trumped in current flow by a '260lph' Supra pump. That kind of turns me off to getint this, plus Warblos are cheap/inexpensive.

It can be seen here

Just wanted to let everyone else who was intrested know that I am picking these up (or at least defintely want to now). Just waiting to try and get something set up for a meeting time/place to pick them up.