Mike Gonzalas!!

Amy

Ok well I just want to say that Mike has done wonders to my 98 and also did a awesome job on Dans 1990 GT with his S-box install (that was a HUGE mess!)

Mike has taken time and so much effort to do the job he has done on both cars. Mike is now opening a business and I wanted to extend what a great job he has done. He also installed a 10pt cage that he also took the extra time to make sure the bars would be comfortable for me to get in and out of but also be legal... this man is a great person! After all the bad experiences I have had in the past with either tuners, or installs (pauls automotive eng..-jerks) but everyone has bad experiences.. but its hard to find people who you can trust with your car for months but Mike updated me .. kept me posted and always let me come look at it and see the progress!

He is now opening a shop and is doing just about anything you can think of which I have to say I back his work 110% if anyone is needing anything give me a PM and Ill forward his number and info to you... I feel that it is very easy to tell everyone of the bad experiences.. but more important to extend a giant thank you to the ones who do treat us right.... Which Mike Gonzalas so deserves I think!!! So anyone need anything from Fords to even the darkside of things (GM ) lol hit me up!!

(anything from cages to working with tuning, to custom fab work, welding, and so on!)

-Amy Stewart-

Ummm, Ford is the dark side (I would know, I own both). ;)

What kind of pricing does he have? I have a friend that will be needing a cage this winter; but it has to be extremely well done (through the dash, hug everything extremely tightly, quality clean welds, chrome moly, etc.).