the right stuff detailing

ridenred27

these guys rock they sell oem and stainless brake lines and fuel lines bent to factory spec. service is top notch and quality is the same. they are in sunbury oh. there # is 1 800 405 2000 they have a few import lines but it is mostly domestic but they can reproduce any line if you have a line that is mostly there. oh there web site is www.rightstuffdetailing.com

i bought a front line kit for a 70 monte in stainless fits perfect and looks great. im going to do a lot more buisness with these people

I bought my brake lines for the Z-28 from them and their lines are top notch and they are located here in Central Ohio(Sunbury). The owner is a nice guy and I would buy from him again. They do brake and fuel lines.

Originally posted by silverado99:

yea that stuff works good i heard

What the hell are you talking about?

They are talking about a shop, not a product... graemlins/slap.gif

Everyone I have talked to that has used them give them a thumbs up.

-Marc

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Just a Cruiser:

I bought my brake lines from them and their lines are top notch and they are located here in Central Ohio(Sunbury). The owner is a nice guy and I would buy from him again. They do brake and fuel lines.

+1