Their are good people on CR

Mojoe

I have met allot of people through CR over the last 4 yrs. Some of us look at things differently, but I am simply amazed at the true helpfulness of the people on this board. I read about it on here often. This weekend I experienced it. I don't want to have these guys bogged with requests for help, so I won't mention there names. I do want to thank them and encourage us to keep helping each other.

I had a somewhat minor task on the car that I wanted to do. A CR member said he would help me out. Meaning, I was going to burn up his Saturday. Thing were going faster and smoother than expected. We were putting things back on and were 15 minutes from being finished. Then something wouldn't go back in place. This CR member was more familiar with the piece than I was. I just didn't have much to offer for help. After a while we were stuck. We called another CR member, thinking he could talk us through with a tip. Nope; he jumps in his car, drives 20 minutes or more and shed some light on things for us.

I hope somewhere down the road I can return the favor.

Thanks again guys.