Education pays.

Akula

"officers said citizens shouldn't take the law into their own hands", what the fuck are they going to do about it? from what ive heard, child molestors are usally repeat offenders, and if they are repeat offenders that means they have been caught and released with out much punishment. i feel we should be able to take the law into our own hands and kill fuckers like this guy.

Originally posted by whats UPS:

"officers said citizens shouldn't take the law into their own hands"

Translation: "You citizens made us look bad. We don't spend all day eating donuts and handing out traffic tickets. Oh, err, wait. Never mind."

Translation #2: "You can't catch criminals if you're not a union member."

What is a police officer if he's not a regular citizen like the rest of us? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tire Killer:

Translation: "You citizens made us look bad. We don't spend all day eating donuts and handing out traffic tickets. Oh, err, wait. Never mind."

What is a police officer if he's not a regular citizen like the rest of us? :rolleyes:

word.

Originally posted by Tire Killer:

I disagree, I think he was obligated to say that. I am willing to bet that the majority of the time, if you were to find a sexual prerdator in your neighborhood and beat him with a bat, (especially if you were 12 and a potential victim) the cop may..."look the other way". Then again, you could be right.