Hello from portsmouth!

ohio_wookie

<----- Shawnee State Graduate smile.gif

it's a shit hole town, but walmart IS open 24 hours, and the college is nice, inexpencive and small, just the why I like my whores.

There is a reason the pregnancy rate down there for women under 20 is like 89%, the only thing to do is drink and fuck. Sad, but not all bad.

most of the time we went to marshall and partied or found stuff to do around campus, there is an 1/8mi. drag strip near by and yes sonic is the shit.

Did i mention that it's a shit hole town.

Originally posted by mesteno:

<----- Shawnee State Graduate smile.gif

it's a shit hole town, but walmart IS open 24 hours, and the college is nice, inexpencive and small, just the why I like my whores.

There is a reason the pregnancy rate down there for women under 20 is like 89%, the only thing to do is drink and fuck. Sad, but not all bad.

most of the time we went to marshall and partied or found stuff to do around campus, there is an 1/8mi. drag strip near by and yes sonic is the shit.

Did i mention that it's a shit hole town.

Hey, is Portsmouth a shithole?

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by Republicant:

WHERE IS MY INITIAL D COPY?!?!?!

I have fair copies in .avi format if you really want them. It's like 10 cds though, don't have a DVD burner yet.