More politics

SupraGlue

Someone tell me why they support John Kerry. Not why they hate Bush, we know that already. "Bush is evil." "Bush works for the oil companies." "Bush is dumb." "Bush tortures small puppies for fun." Whatever.

What is Kerry going to do for this country? Does anyone even know or care? Eli told me the other day that Kerry is "avoiding controversial issues." I responded, "He's avoiding issues, period."

I just want to hear some reasons why anyone would support this guy other than the fact that he's not Bush.

Im not down w/ a certain party but I feel I need a change Im not going to sit here and type Bush made are ecomnomy go to shit what goes up must come down(Econmony)My wallet went on the atkins diet Im not saying Bush caused it but he didnt stop it either.Im voting for the lesser of the two evils my .02 its Kerry

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard.:

Im not down w/ a certain party but I feel I need a change Im not going to sit here and type Bush made are ecomnomy go to shit what goes up must come down(Econmony)My wallet went on the atkins diet Im not saying Bush caused it but he didnt stop it either.Im voting for the lesser of the two evils my .02 its Kerry

So you're saying you can support a guy who says one thing one week, then the very next, speak out against it?

Originally posted by controler:

But their daughter is hot, and I said that before the nip slip.

holy shit man, you think his daughter is hot, god damn it is like kerry with a wig, she is butt ugly

Kerry does not have any political views, other than to raise gas prices to five dollars a gallon.

Please, guys, tell me WHAT Bush has done that has made yout hink he is so evil. Backed up by fact, of course, not the whimsical musings of a tabloid (or any media for that matter.... :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by Bananular:

Please, guys, tell me WHAT Bush has done that has made yout hink he is so evil. Backed up by fact, of course, not the whimsical musings of a tabloid (or any media for that matter.... :rolleyes: )

This man speaks the truth. graemlins/thumb.gif

-Marc