Anyone have Nextel Service?

Balian

Guest Bottlefed70
Yeah nextels are pretty good. In the polls on the news Verizon was first(which is what I have and I've had the best service) then Nextel in second. Then like At&T Cingular then Sprint. I just know that Verizon and Nextel are the best. So enjoy.

Alright..Flame me if you will. I went with Cingular. I went to the Nextel Store there in Easton, and the guy that was there when I was didn't really seem to care about the phones, the plans, or anything. So I got a bad impression. Went to Cingular and got a good camera phone and walked out happy.

because you live in the fucking boonies, you clod kicking hillbilly. i dont really think anyone expects to have service in a cave either, so youve got 2 things working against you.

t-mobile covers 92% of americas population. just so happens they dont include trolls. if you have any other questions, joe, feel free to catch me on aim.

Verizon Wireless is the way to go... Best coverage, best network, best equipment period..

I am testing a new Motorola that supports both CDMA & GSM that rocks, wait until December when EVDO is released. EVDO is much faster than Road Runner/DSL and is totally wireless.

[ 17. September 2004, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Just a Cruiser ]