Cops: i owe them one :)

OGRE

I've had the Mustang for over 2 years now.

Through all the stupid shit i've done, i got pulled over for the first time tonight, heading home from work at 2:30 am.

from cemitary road i turn south tward my place and mashed the gas in 2nd, shifted 3rd and barked the tires good. Quickly, I slow down to 35-40 (in 35 and by the time i was about 1/2 mile down the road, i noticed crown vic lights behind me.

i stop at a stop sign and turn my blinker on late, and so does he, i know i'm hosed. I turn again and he hits the lights.

"SHIT"

I pull to the right, in a dirt patch way off the road, shut her down, turn off the lights and put my hands on the steering wheel so it's easy for him to see.

HIM: "Hi."

Me: "good evening officer"

"you in a hurry"

"Not really, just getting up to the limit as quickly as possible" (I know damn well he didn't clock me at this point, considering what speed i shift into 3rd, there is no way he would be this nice)

"where you headed"

"home, my condo is right around the corner, I work second shift at honda."

"Alright, I want you to try to keep the tires from squeeling."

"OK"

"Have a good night"

Thank the Lord!

[ 14. September 2004, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: mesteno ]

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Republicant:

Love when that shit happens. Being cordial with them is the best way to do things, and be honest at all times. graemlins/thumb.gif

I cant wait til I pull your ass over

Guest jpurdy2003
What I fucking hate is when I'm the only soul on the road besides their toll-collecting asses, without a passenger, and I treat them with the utmost respect, and still get nailed to the wall and harassed. If any hogs are reading this: don't be fooled by my respect, tact, and honesty...I'd like nothing more than to see your ass get pancaked by an eighteen wheeler when you're hanging halfway out your door with a radar gun.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Golden Brown Jack Trump:

What I fucking hate is when I'm the only soul on the road besides their toll-collecting asses, without a passenger, and I treat them with the utmost respect, and still get nailed to the wall and harassed. If any hogs are reading this: don't be fooled by my respect, tact, and honesty...I'd like nothing more than to see your ass get pancaked by an eighteen wheeler when you're hanging halfway out your door with a radar gun.

Originally posted by Big Slick AK:

I cant wait til I pull your ass over

Originally posted by Golden Brown Jack Trump:

well don't piss on people and you'd be alright

"If any hogs are reading this: don't be fooled by my respect, tact, and honesty...I'd like nothing more than to see your ass get pancaked by an eighteen wheeler when you're hanging halfway out your door with a radar gun."

+1

I'm tired of State Bill Collectors wearing Police Uniforms.