2 yr aniv. pics black team

e-flores

alright, first off thank you ben and carrie for putting together an awesome event!!! i had an amazing time and it was great meeting everyone.

second of all whitey i am gunning for you next year, we scored 1490 points and that was being stranded outside of the lions den for an hour and a half with sonofabeach's battery being dead. but it happens i guess luck comes in handy every once in a while as well.

but here are our pics, and if anyone in our group wants me to post up any other specific pictures just tell me and i will get right on it. sorry i cant post up all the pictures guys.

DSC03223.jpg

DSC03220.jpg

DSC03229.jpg

DSC03232.jpg

DSC03233.jpg

DSC03239.jpg

DSC03243.jpg

DSC03248.jpg

DSC03249.jpg

nice pics team black.

it was cool finally getting to meet you out of towners! i am definitely coming down to cincy before this season is over

We gotta make a trip to a few Bengals home games this year....

Nice pics e-flores as well.

heck yeah! haha, that is the worst tattoo ever, thanks to SHANE for taking us there! :lol:

i dont care, it was funny, the tattoo "artist" said after we took pictures of everything in his shop, "whats next on that list, get buttfucked by an amazon!?"

Around here it's like $50 base pay, no matter HOW small or little your tat is. Those some good prices you guys posted.

Thats my tattoo artist that always does my work....He takes good care of me...he was so amp'd just to be a part of it....

I getting my left leg finish on july 2nd....it has Pandora Box on it...just waiting to get the finished color....

yeah we told our guy that we were doing it for charity i think.....:wink:

That's funny.

Great pix and it was good to finally meet all of you.

We definitely need to hit up Cinci, Cleveland and maybe Dayton if Nick would just behave. :grin:

heck yeah! haha, that is the worst tattoo ever, thanks to SHANE for taking us there! :lol:

i dont care, it was funny, the tattoo "artist" said after we took pictures of everything in his shop, "whats next on that list, get buttfucked by an amazon!?"

HAHAHAHAHAH!