Police Chase on Brice

Avenger1647545502

Not a good day to take a car to the Brice Rd. Tuffy. A police chase finished in the parking lot, after the fleeing car hit the sign in front of the lot, went airborne, and struck the building, coming to rest upside down in the lot. I couldn't see much, looks like the car was a red Toyota Celica, mid 90s version. It didn't actually go into the building, and I couldn't tell if any cars or people other than the driver were injured.

10TV just said the driver was killed, and a pedestrian was struck by the car as well. One of my neighbors was passed by the car on Brice, she said it was doing at least 65-70 when it passed her, then it swerved into the parking lot to miss stop sticks placed by police.

I just drove by it 2 minutes ago on my way home. The red car was upside down in front of the service doors. There was a gray car that was smashed pretty badly in the side. I could see where the Tuffy sign was missing a chunk out of it....something had to get pretty freaking high to hit that.

I was just about to post something when I read this thread. It looked pretty bad; tons of cop cars and a lane of Brice was taped off.

Whoa. About 2 months ago i saw a police chase on brice. Must be the place to go.

Guy went into a neighborhood cop followed him, didnt look like much. Next thing you know he comes flying up the street with cop behiind and then gets on 70.

He was running in like a 86 Buick. WHY?