So I went to my first strip-club last night...

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> ....and I'm slightly dissapointed. Granted, it wasthe Foxhole in Newcastle, but still.... I always imagined the first time a girl burried my head in her bare chest, I'd be alot more excited, but this just left me with a slightly "empty" feeling. I guess I kind of felt sorry for the dancers, and was embarrased by the 50 year old men in tattered redneck clothes sitting there oggling the 18 and 19 year old girls. Sort of pathetic. (I think one girl was pregnant...kinda weirded me out)

It was good entertainment, but not on a regular basis. I enjoyed goin with my friends, but can't imagine ever going alone. I think if it wasn't so dingy I'd probably have enjoyed it more, but yeah, it was still lacking somewhat from my glorious expectations of perfect bewbies and bodies. Imagination > real life

I guess I kind of felt sorry for the dancers,
Hence the bloodhound gang song "A lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying."

Basically when you walk in the door of a strip club, they stick a hose on your wallet that sucks all the money out that they can. That is their only raison d'etre. Taking money out of your pocket.

Originally posted by The Silent God:

I guess I kind of felt sorry for the dancers

Why? They make good money on busy nights and they don't see it as degrading themselves.
it was still lacking somewhat from my glorious expectations of perfect bewbies and bodies. Imagination > real life

I agree some places have not so great looking dancers

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Mitch:

Hence the bloodhound gang song "A lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying."

<font color ="midnightblue"> "a lapdance is so much better when the stripper is cryin" graemlins/thumb.gif love the keyboard in that song- killer

-garrett

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard.:

Someone gotta do it.

<font color ="midnightblue"> I don't think they would starve to death and die if they weren't strippers. It's a cop out, and easy way to make money. But they don't "have to do it".

And yeah, the Foxhole has some pretty nasty strippers.

strip clubs are the shit when ur with friends, never will go alone tho.

whats wrong with you kids? "i was left feeling empty"

seriously write a fucking poem, titties in my face = *** win.

Originally posted by The Silent God:

<font color ="midnightblue"> I don't think they would starve to death and die if they weren't strippers. It's a cop out, and easy way to make money. But they don't "have to do it".

I never said they had to do it when I said someone has to do it I was refering to supply and demand.There job does no harm and whats wrong with easy money if you work for it?

titties in my face = *** win
Aint that the truth

Originally posted by Ricochet:

free ballsack suckings at home > paying just to look at bewbs

I am going to have to agree on this one. Why would I pay to go to a titty bar if I can see it for free at home?

Originally posted by Keyword:

I am going to have to agree on this one. Why would I pay to go to a titty bar if I can see it for free at home?

You must not have been married very long yet smile.gif .

Back on topic... The FoxHole? Go to a real club outside of Ohio, and you may not be as disapointed. I have a hot wife, but there's nothing wrong with getting away to a titty club a few times a year to chill out. And, +1 it's great with some buddies.

Originally posted by Keyword:

variety my friends is the spice of life tongue.gif

dude, why did you choose the two shitties strip clubs in columbus for your first time? tongue.gif

Try the million dollar saloon, Cheetahs in Windsor

Vegas try Crazy Horse too or Deja Vu.

The most gorgeous women in the world work at these establishments.

Going to titty bars with significant other > going with friends.

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> heh... I haven't given up hope. I know the foxhole's a pretty crumby place, and yeah, I've heard Deja Vu is fanfuckingtastic. But, I'll probably never hit it, or any other club in Ohio again after I leave next week. So I'm really not too concerned. smile.gif

-garrett

+1 going with significant other > friends

Only nude bar I have gone to in Columbus is Pure Platinum. (next door to Columbus Gold I believe)

The women in there were absolutely jaw dropping. As for one going home when the clock strikes close, goodluck.

Originally posted by RX7dood:

seriously write a fucking poem, titties in my face = *** win.

Not "Fox Hole" titties, man, trust me. I've driven by that place a couple times, and it made me feel dirty. I still have yet to enter a strip club. Why go to a candy store where you cant eat the candy?

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Driver:

Not "Fox Hole" titties, man, trust me. I've driven by that place a couple times, and it made me feel dirty. I still have yet to enter a strip club. Why go to a candy store where you cant eat the candy?

<font color ="midnightblue"> You make a very good point, but is there ever a type of 'eye-candy' that you can eat? Hmmm....

-garrett