Redskins lost - Bush is out

COLD AIR

The Red Sox beat the Yanks, and won the World Series too. :( That was my prediction, since Kerry is from MA and a Sox fan, while Bush was at the 2001 World Series after 9/11 in New York and threw out the first pitch.

(Historically, the Redskins vs. Packers I think, who always play each other the weekend before election, has always been correct in "predicting" the Presidential election. Redskins win favors the incumbant, or Republican? I forget...)

I'm thinking we'll have the opposite of 2000, Bush will win the popular vote, but Kerry will win the electoral college. Hopefully I'm wrong! :D

Guest busteryhyman

Packers Win -- Kerry's In; Defeat of Redskins Historically Forecasts Bush Loss on Election Day

Wisconsin supporters of John Kerry and John Edwards had an extra reason to cheer the Packers victory over the Redskins today: over the past 17 presidential elections, the outcome of the Redskins' final home game has determined the outcome of the election. According to history, if the Redskins win, the incumbent president remains in office. If they lose, the challenger wins.

http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=39227