"we'll see" WTF is that?!

LJ

Guest FBody Addict

wtf with the age thing? im 20, my gf is 23, same spread as you and her.

just find a girl who takes advantage of you when youre drunk or something, and dont let her go, thats what i did, and i been with her almost 2 years

of course, she was also engaged to my best freind at that point

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your time theres no need to rush things. From what I've learned is: Girls LOVE to chase. If she likes you and is interested in you, she will call. Ladies want a man, not some pussy worrying about feelings all day.

depending on what ya want to do.. is how you approach... if you think you wanna date the girl be yourself.. if you jsut wanna dig them ditches like a gardner.. be who she wants you to be till you hit the sack. then dip out in your 83 cadilliac.

Sams right though... if you tell a girl youll take her somewhere she says she doesnt wanna go then you say its cool i guess ill jsut take so and so other girl wiht me. the chick will be on your nuts like a squirrel. girls hate competition.

ever stop to ask yourself if its realy worth it? if it akes this much effort to get the chick to dig you, what the hell kind of relationship are you going to have?

Be yourself. If you feel like calling her, call her. If ya feel like waiting, wait. If ya feel like asking her out, do it. If you're stayin true to yourself and what you want/need, and its a turn off to her, fuck da bitch, she aint worth your time.