geek test

Alex1647545498

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

<------ AKA - Poindexter :D

A lot of the ones I checked were due to the 1 year of unemployment and damn Star Trek, X-Files, Buffy... ! ! tongue.gif

Buffy's hot ! ! I'd do Willow too. "One time at Wicka Camp..."

Yeah man, Buffy + Willow = THE WIN!

Originally posted by visualpoet:

12.62327% - Geekish Tendencies

Better than I expected! I was fine until I hit the section on sci-fi authors. And I knew the answer was 42. Anybody else know it?

Actually at my work that has evolved into 42 or Van Halen.

I had random ones sprinkled here and there and then I got hosed when I got to the computer section.

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Yeah man, Buffy + Willow = THE WIN!

Buffy's little sister is hot as hell too ! ! She's 18 now, 'EuroTrip'. Tight-ass body, whew.

Guest visualpoet
Originally posted by Neo:

Actually at my work that has evolved into 42 or Van Halen.

I had random ones sprinkled here and there and then I got hosed when I got to the computer section.

I guess I don't catch the Van Halen reference. 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything, where does VH come into play?

Originally posted by visualpoet:

I guess I don't catch the Van Halen reference. 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything, where does VH come into play?

It's supposed to make about as much sense as 42 being the answer to everything I guess. Now when people ask something the standard answer is '42 or Val Halen' instead of just 42.

Guest Ponyfreak
1.18343% - Poser What is wrong with you people? I clicked about 5 boxes. How the hell do you get 50%? I did not even know what half that of the questions were talking about.