Michigan fans.

Devils Advocate

Stop the lovefest! The only team that tried harder today to give a football game away than Michigan was NC State. graemlins/nonono.gif

Truth: Michigan receivers had better wipe the butter off of their fingers, or this season is going to hurt. They'd also better teach their Freshman quarterback which guys not to throw to. Our guy seems to finally have the hang of that, but then again, he wasn't getting the ball to EITHER team.

Neither OSU nor Michigan have anything remotely resembling a running game as well.

It's a damned good thing we don't play until November. If OSU-Michgan was next week, here's what it would look like:

Both quarterbacks would combine for 6 completions on 70 attempts and a half dozen turnovers each.

Mike Nugent would set a Big Ten record for most 60 yard field goals attempted in a game. Michigan would set a college football first by actually having a punt go backwards.

Both teams would combine for 1 yard rushing on 305 attempts.

The gripping storyline of the game would be whether or not Michigan's cotton candy rushing defense would be able to stop Ohio State's featherweight rushing attack. Michigan would prevail in that contest, since Lydell Ross would actually be tackled by his own shoestrings. I'm not sure how you score that one on the stats sheet, actually.

Final score: OSU 3, Michigan 0 in OT

Oh, the drama of the game's greatest rivalry. :rolleyes:

Michigan won today simply because they ran out of time to finish blowing the game. Ohio State won today because NC State had an Uzi on full auto aimed at their own feet. I was utterly disgusted at Michigan's gutless performance until I saw the OSU-NCSU game. NCSU looked like they'd never seen a football rulebook before, and OSU looked like they'd never seen an offensive playbook before.

The ONLY thing I was happy about today was the OSU defense, which played a pretty smart and aggressive game, and was one stupid penalty and one bad call away from pitching a shutout. OH, and Mike Nugent who could kick a football to fucking Mars if he wanted to.

Before any of you Scummer losers start to babble "haha Ohio State fan thinks his team sucks", let me assure you that right now Indiana, Northwestern, Purdue, Penn State, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and yes, OHIO STATE, are all playing far better football than the Wolverweenies.

Seriously, those were two piss-poor games today.

We HAD a running back he got hurt. The guy in the game was 25 rushes for 122 yards, he was #20 didn't catch his name but he was doing pretty well. How can you expect either of our defense to do good when our offense fucking sucks and never gives them a break. You guys have a great RB but he is probably going to get redshirted. Agree, MICH played shitty. Maybe if they keep playing the replay of the QB getting smashed after kneeling they'll get some viciousness, didn't catch the osu game but.... It looks like Purdue is the big ten team to watch out for we both suck ATM.

I agree Mark! graemlins/lol.gif But you forgot to mention the improvement of Zwick. This game he didn't fumble the ball, throw interceptions, or make wobbly passes. The field was soggy after lots of rain too! His timing seemed to be off and didn't get many completions, but I think their aggressive defense was the cause of that.