Kerry Concedes Victory to Bush

Ziggy1647545504

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Veritas:

Hmm. I don't know, i'll have to speak with my advisors and get back with you once ive got the demographic information in hand and can make an educated statement on that issue.

So you have no personal reasons.....

I think we are on the right track, i am one of those morally who agree with president Bush.

I also agree that there is a need to unify around the globe, but it will NEVER happen completely. As for relations with Europe the Middle East and Asia, well i think Asian relations are better, execpt North Korea. As for Europe, well once they can get along with them selves then i might care. ANd the Middle east, was a screwed up bunch of mislead poor people. I think people shuold be proud to be an American, because we are the elite, i see no proublem in that at all. But to bitch about well such an such dosent like our country, who gives a shit, it is high school we have our own agendas and they have theirs' end of story.

Originally posted by Cur:

Doubting it. He's saying "Sweet, that guy pisses EVERYBODY off, I'll be getting tons of new recruits becuse of this". Bin Laden thrives on peoples hatred of the US, and bush makes people hate the USA. OBL has gotten away so far because Bush took his focus off alquida, so whatever OBL is doing is working.

The only gripe I have (other then bush still being in charge) is the issues that people seemed to vote on. Casting a vote bsed on "morals", what the hell does that have to do with anything? Clinton was as imoral as they come (no pun intended), but we did better under 8 years of him then under 16 years of the last republican presidents. ;)

Uber Conservitives now control the US government. Bringing with them the antiquainted ideals of the 50s, and likely the per'capita income of the 50s too. tongue.gif

Where do you come up with this? Clinton lived off what President Regan and President Bush did before hand. He did nothing in office and we are feeling the affects now. The best thing he ever did was keep Greenspan. He was elected at a time when anyone could have been in office and things would have been the same. Also please look at what President Regan accomplished before you mention Repulicans over the last 16 years. Than compare what Clinton accomplished.

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

I cant believe no one identified the 2008 Republican candidate...

It is quite obvious to all that rudy Giuliani is setting his stage. He will win by a landslide.

I will vote for him.

He actually didn't pop into my head until I read this article. Makes perfect sense though. Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against him.

i love how people say kerry did an honorable thing and conceded, there wasn't any other option he could do

and i agree that there is a rift in the country, and the states that voted for who and where they were located was a little disconcerting, most the kerry states were northern east coast and west coast the rest was the rest of america

It is quite obvious to all that rudy Giuliani is setting his stage. He will win by a landslide.

I will vote for him.

I would consider him an option. I'm from NYC, and I know this man to have strong convictions and integrity; things our current President does not have a clue about. (IMHO) Despite the fact that I am a Democrat, I think he's an excellent candidate. As for him winning by a landslide, you're right; but only because this country is too goddamn closed-minded to vote a woman with the aforementioned qualities into office, no matter how right she is for the job.

Originally posted by SlowZ06:

I would consider him an option. I'm from NYC, and I know this man to have strong convictions and integrity; things our current President does not have a clue about. (IMHO) Despite the fact that I am a Democrat, I think he's an excellent candidate. As for him winning by a landslide, you're right; but only because this country is too goddamn closed-minded to vote a woman with the aforementioned qualities into office, no matter how right she is for the job.

I think that the issue would not be that he's running against a woman, but that it is Rudy Guliani, and that he is a badass. A landslide is a landslide, no matter who the opponent is.

Originally posted by a Car Enthusiast:

i love how people say kerry did an honorable thing and conceded, there wasn't any other option he could do

I was sitting in my car listening to both Edwards and Kerry give there talks at the consession speach and you know I didnt hear either of them actually say they lost or even congradulate bush or his people for a winning or even a good fight at it.

Evan

Bush graemlins/thumb.gif

I will vote for him.

+1 :D