The lions can be saved by Jesus...

Guest jpurdy2003

...and islam, and judaism, and buddism , and atheism (oh yes atheism is a religion), and so on and so on....

Actually I don't think there are any buddist fanatics, it's a contradiction in terms.

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by a Car Enthusiast:

budhist monks are badass, i wouldn't want to mess with them

<font color ="midnightblue"> yeah, they might set themselves on fire or something

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by Venomss:

If you don't mind, please explain this. Not that I'm refuting you; I'm just genuinely curious to hear your take.

(taken from the Atheism web)

"Isn't atheism a religious belief?" depends crucially upon what is meant by "religious". "Religion" is generally characterized by belief in a superhuman controlling power -- especially in some sort of God -- and by faith and worship.

(It's worth pointing out in passing that some varieties of Buddhism are not "religion" according to such a definition.)

Atheism is certainly not a belief in any sort of superhuman power, nor is it categorized by worship in any meaningful sense. Widening the definition of "religious" to encompass atheism tends to result in many other aspects of human behavior suddenly becoming classed as "religious" as well -- such as science, politics, and watching TV.

So much fun to be had with this thread :D

Originally posted by NurkVinny:

Shame they were fed that morning.

Seems Loins have always had a taste for Christians. tongue.gif

http://www.wrightangle.org/photos/2001-05-14-31-honeymoon/coliseum-panoramic-thumbnail.jpg

Originally posted by a Car Enthusiast:

budhist monks are badass, i wouldn't want to mess with them

You're thinking Shaolin. Neither whould do anything to you for just messing with them. ;)

anyone going to play with photoshop on this'n

PRACTICE DARWINISM AT YOUR LOCAL ZOO

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041102/041103_lionTaipei_hmed_2aA.hmedium.jpg

Atheism is a religion. If you give it a name and strive to make other people beleive it, or to "show them the light", then it is a religion. I beleive what I beleive, and I dont care what you beleive, enjoy it and keep it away from me. Thus I dont consider myself an athiest, those guys are dicks. tongue.gif

however, I reserve the right to crack jokes about all of it ;)