Have a truck? wanna make 30 bucks?

Guest busteryhyman

Guest busteryhyman

my friend needs someone with a truck to pick up a refrigerator in westerville for her and deliver it to german village

all she has is 30.00 to spare, but if you can do it, that would be great.

Keyword since your other girl didnt work out this is a good oppertunity to try another. Here is what you do, when you drop off the fridge, instead of taking the 30$ tell her that she has to take you out to eat or something. Kinda gay but it will work. the rest will be history.. If she is hot and you dont do it, I will, I got the F250 all fueled up....

Originally posted by The Vette:

Keyword since your other girl didnt work out this is a good oppertunity to try another. Here is what you do, when you drop off the fridge, instead of taking the 30$ tell her that she has to take you out to eat or something. Kinda gay but it will work. the rest will be history.. If she is hot and you dont do it, I will, I got the F250 all fueled up....

Keyword: Other girl didn't work out? What happened? I thought you were still with that same girl from - errr I forget now but it was the lady you were with a year ago or whatever. Sorry to hear that (unless of course it's what ya wanted).

The Vette: Good advice, but I wouldn't call that gay... It's only gay if you want to open the door and take an opportunity, but don't and instead end up at home crying in front of soap operas or some crap.... tongue.gif

To All (stirring the pot): Someone oughta help this girl out *without* taking advantage of the situation-unless of course it's what she wants too; the chances of that are slim to none-so given that why don't one of you step up to the plate and do it just because. Chances are if she only has $30 to spare then she probably needs to hold on to it... :D

Originally posted by Slo-C5:

To All (stirring the pot): Someone oughta help this girl out *without* taking advantage of the situation-unless of course it's what she wants too; the chances of that are slim to none-so given that why don't one of you step up to the plate and do it just because. Chances are if she only has $30 to spare then she probably needs to hold on to it... :D

W3RD