t-mobile special this month!

Orion

if youre looking for a cell phone, or to switch your service, this is a good time.

tmobile is offering 1000 anytime minutes per month, free nights, free weekends + zero roaming or long distance charges for 45.99 per month till the end of this month.

t-mobile contracts are only one year long, as opposed to the two year contracts that most other carriers will make you sign.

we have 5 different phones at our location that are being offered for free with this special. as in, free out the door. no rebates, no tricks.

there are quite a few t-mobile customers here on cr, most of whom have dealt with me. if youd like to ask them about my character, i wont be offended. if youd like to do some research into t-mobile as a carrier, just have a look at j.d. powers and associates website.

store location is tuttle crossing mall. 614-760-8300 is our number. ask for dj. feel free to post in here or pm me with questions, as ill be checking this thread. cr members get the additional bonus of having their activation fee ($35) waived. just get a hold of me, and drop the cr name, and your in like flynn. thanks!

[ 02. May 2005, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Orion ]

Be advised, if you life on the west side of hilliard T-Mobile phones have extremely spotty service. I was a TMO customer since they were Voicestream and recently switched to another carrier because of service problems and problems related to their service after the sale.

Just make sure you can try before you buy.

Guest trans_am_matt
Originally posted by Akula:

Be advised, if you life on the west side of hilliard T-Mobile phones have extremely spotty service. I was a TMO customer since they were Voicestream and recently switched to another carrier because of service problems and problems related to their service after the sale.

DAMN! I live northwest of hilliard. Its got to be better than the service i get now though. -matt-

all of our plans have a 14 day free look period. youll have 2 weeks to take the phone wherever it is that you go, and see if the service is right for you. dont like? bring it back. no penalty.

as far as customer service goes, the first person you speak to about any problems will be me. ill also be abe to help solve the majority of the issues that you have. what akula did not say is that even though he was not "my" customer, i contacted him about his issues at the time that i was made aware of them to see if there was anyway i could help. unfortunately, there really wasnt much i could do, and his mind was made up.

Originally posted by Akula:

Well akula one thing that i have noticed is it is due to the phone you pick. For example if dj and i are rolling around his phone might hit a bad spot and i still have service. One thing thats not just with Tmobile thats with every service.

I have a work sprint phone, and used to be a cingular customer. Once i switched to Tmobile my bill has been cheaper than ever and the customer service is excellent.

I travel for work and i have yet to have a dropped call or loose coverage with Tmobile. I have been with them for almost a year and been very impressed with the service i have had. I'll be driving south of lancaster and my sprint work phone is out of coverage. My Tmobile even has half the full bars still makes a clear and good phone call.

Guys it makes sense. Save some money and make the switch. DJ is a great rep and will make sure you are taken care of. He called me today and told me about this promotion and plan on meeting up with him tomorrow to get the better plan. You guys dont know how much you are missing. You will not be disappointed.

Yes, it's a great plan. And I was honestly worried I'd lose a lot of coverage when I switched from Sprint, which was great on service area untill you go underground...(what cell phone can do that anyway?) Service area and customer service are both great with these guys, and we have DJ looking over our accounts first, should anything happen.

Seriously, if you need a phone, or more minutes and are out of contract, chat with DJ about it this month.

Guest shanemaddox
Great plan...but, when they say limited time offer, they mean it. That plan was here for about 3 weeks in January/February. I went to sign up, but they had taken it away. DJ said that they would be bringing it back though. I guess its good business to do that sometimes. It creates a sense of urgency that when they say promotional, they mean it.

Does anyone know how T-Mobile's coverage/reception is around Grove City?

I am obviously looking for a new provider and this sounds like a good deal.

I've heard great things about Verizon's reception but bad things about their customer service.

its sunday, and here i am at work. sorry i havent responded in a timely manner, but someone dug to close to my cable lines, apparently, and now i have no internet at home. graemlins/cry.gif

randy, feel free to contact me on my cell or at the office number i listed.

clint,

http://mark8.org/users/Eli/1/map.gif

thats about as honest as i can get. i have quite a few customers in that area, and i dont get very many, if any, complaints from them.

i'm one of the few who's going to just be paying our bill out until we can get a different service provider unfortunately. we live right at alkire rd and demorest and we have little to no reception in and out of the house.

But, on a different note, Dj IS a VERY good customer relations/saleman also. He takes care of his. If there was something he could do about it im sure he would of.

T.c.