Vegas

Akula

Just got back from vegas, 4 days at the Excalibur and 1 day at Rio.

It was my 3rd trip this year (my family lives there) and I have to say one of the best times I had.

9 Fine Irishmen is one of the better Irish Pubs (in the US) I have been to. The Excalibur blew as a hotel to stay at, avoid it like the plague.

The Rio was excellent, big rooms (all suites) and the pool rocked. If you go to vegas, go during warm weather cause G strings and huge bewbies where everywhere.

If you end up there, go down Spring Mountain road to Don't Ask Lounge and say hey to my step-dad.

Guest BLACKBIRD99
Excalibur is more for kids. It's not a bad place to stay but I'd prefer others. I've also stayed at Excalibur as well as Treasure Island and the Tropicana. I actually liked the Tropicana the best out of the 3.

Originally posted by BLACKBIRD99:

I actually liked the Tropicana the best out of the 3.

Yes, I tell people all the time to stay at the Tropicana. Great "Bang For The Buck". Excellent location, very reasonable rooms, lots of games, and a sweet pool. But all three times I have been to Vegas I've stayed at the MGM. The wife loves it and I can't convince her to stay anywhere else... :(