Sweet Race Pictures

McLovin

Hey McLovin! I wonder if Rossi is hitting that!? She's smoking! Any more of her?

No such luck, but maybe this is her younger sister...

pitbabes_02.jpg

pitbabes_07.jpg

Actually...there was no luck with the girl wearing the hat, but here's more of the girl posing with the Rossi helmet next to the FIAT trailer...

mgp-pitbabes_17.jpg

mgp-pitbabes_06.jpg

mgp-pitbabes_02.jpg

Many AMAZING photos......But this is one of my faves.....Almost looks like a roller coaster to me

motogp-028.jpg

wow mclovin witht the quatar motherload!!!

Qatar is one ritzy track! Isn't it funny how RICH those middleeasterns are?! Just all those lights are insanely expensive!:eek:

Fuel anyone? :rolleyes:

Nick how much do you think it would cost to build that track??

Anyone else gotten that email about all the construction goin' on over in Dubai, and what it's proposed to look like in just a few short years??? :eek:Dubai is said to currently have 15-25% of all the world's cranes. Nice of them to take pix of where all our oil $$$ are going!

Some pix from that email I was referring to. Something we Americans should ponder as we pump gas in our inefficient vehicles & cruise on down the highways. This is what our $$$'s are helping to finance...............

Dubai 1990

Dubai1990.jpg

Same Dubai street......2003

Dubai2003.jpg

Says last year, but not sure how old the email is...............

Dubai2007.jpg

The Dubai Waterfront. When completed it will become the largest waterfront development in the world .

DubaiWaterfront.jpg

The Palm Islands in Dubai . New Dutch dredging technology was used to create these massive man made islands. They are the largest artificial islands in the world and can be seen from space. Three of these Palms will be made with the last one being the largest of them all.

DubaiFromSpace.jpg