Inmates address

Browning

Just wondering if you guys know how I would go about getting an inmates address? I found a old buddy of mine from when I lived on the Hilltop back in the day, thing is I found him on a Correctional Institute website, it has his inmate number and such, but, I dont know if they will tell me if I call them.

If you have his inmate number and such, then just send it to the prison address with his name and number at the top. Call them to make sure that works, I think it would. Something like:

Joseph Ziegler A-475794

Ross Correctional Institution

16149 State Route 104 North

Chillicothe, Ohio 45601

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Why in the hell would you WANT to try to renew a friendship with someone doing SERIOUS time for some pretty SERIOUS crimes??

Why not dude, you saying you'd do the same to your friends? Hate to be one of your buddies graemlins/burnout02.gif

He had always been in trouble with the law and shit, hell of us in the neighborhood were. I just wanna say whats up, etc.

hoosier daddy is correct.... in your first letter ask him to give you his bay and rack #'s which I think they have at ross.... this will save a day of sorting the inmates mail....if you add them to the front of the envelope(anywhere on the envelope, not in the addy lines, the back may work just as well).

CO's and inmates are slow at processing this stuff.

Sorry to hear your friend is in trouble.

Late.

Originally posted by Browning:

Why not dude, you saying you'd do the same to your friends? Hate to be one of your buddies graemlins/burnout02.gif

He had always been in trouble with the law

I've had friends be on probation before, and one spend a VERY short time in prison. But being in trouble w/ the law was an exception, not the rule, and they cleaned up their acts. I try not to associate myself with hard criminals, past friends or not.

Notice this guy STOLE from people and ASSULTED people. Instead of looking at it as "he was in trouble with the law" look at it as "he was/is a CRIMINAL who has directly hurt people both physically and financially."

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I've had friends be on probation before, and one spend a VERY short time in prison. But being in trouble w/ the law was an exception, not the rule, and they cleaned up their acts. I try not to associate myself with hard criminals, past friends or not.

Notice this guy STOLE from people and ASSULTED people. Instead of looking at it as "he was in trouble with the law" look at it as "he was/is a CRIMINAL who has directly hurt people both physically and financially."

Well thats you not me, I wouldnt give up on a friend just because a run in or 2 with the law. Matter of fact, this isnt the first time he has been there.