Favorite Movie Quotes

SPLN SUX

I was just thinking about how many AWESOME lines there are in movies.

My absolute favorites EVER!

Days of Thunder:

"Now Cole, when you shift the gear, and the little needle on the tach goes into the red and reads, 9000 rpms... thats bad."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advertising has us working jobs we hate, to buy shit we dont need. We are the middle children of history, man. We have great war, we have no great depresion. Our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression, is our lives.

We've all be raised on telivision to beleive that one day we'd be millionaires, rock stars and movie gods. But we won't, and we're slowly realizing that fact, and we are very, very pissed off.

or pretty much the whole movie.

Don't think, feel!

It is like a finger pointing away to the moon.

Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

[ 07. May 2005, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: The Stig ]

Originally posted by The Stig:

Advertising has us working jobs we hate, to buy shit we dont need. We are the middle children of history, man. We have great war, we have no great depresion. Our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression, is our lives.

We've all be raised on telivision to beleive that one day we'd be millionaires, rock stars and movie gods. But we won't, and we're slowly realizing that fact, and we are very, very pissed off.

Agreed - Race Club is one the the greatest movies ever.

This is Chad........from kids again "they like it slow and romantic".......and from pulp fiction" ah man I shot marvin in the face"

I kill everyone underage girl after I seduce them!!!!!!!!!! Daddy never understood

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

BWAHAHAHA!

Yes, you're right - what a Freudian plug on my part. redface.gif

fixed. graemlins/thumb.gif

Fight Club - Nietzsche

Race Club - Toreto

graemlins/thumb.gif

-You're not your fuckin kakhis.

-Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

-The things you own end up owning you.

"We're like seven eleven. We may not be doing business, but we're always open."

"And shepards we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, so that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teaming with souls shall it ever be. Il nomine patre, et fillis, et spiritus sancte."

- The Boondock Saints

fixed. graemlins/thumb.gif

Fight Club - Nietzsche

Race Club - Toreto

graemlins/thumb.gif

Race Club has been dead for months now. No need to plug it - there's nothing left to plug.

Fight Club - Nietzsche

"Slide

Every evening I died, and every evening I was born again. Resurrected."

"Listen to me. You have to consider the possibility that God doesn't like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen..."

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

"...and I am never, ever sick at sea. You ask me if I have a God Complex. Let me tell you something - I am God."

Malice is the worst movie I have ever seen. True story.

I'm surprised I'm the first one to get to this

"I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?"

Ellis "Red" Redding - "I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free."

"So I jumped port in hong kong and made my way over to tibet. I got a job loopin' over in the himalayas, you know a pro jock. So i get a job loopin' for none other than the dhali llama himself, the bald head, the flowing robes...striking! So we get up on the first tee and he whacks off about a 10,000 foot crevice down into this glacier, a bit hitter the llama....Long. So he turns to me and says oonga-lagoonga..oonga-googa-lagrunga. So we finish 18 and he starts to walk off...you know tries to stiff me and say hey Dhali!! hey Llama!! How about somethin' for the effort you know? ....a little moola and says Oh there will be no money but on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness....so I got dat goin for me....which is nice!"