Favorite Movie Quotes

SPLN SUX

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"you could land a fucking jumbo jet in there"

"this is bat country"

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls."

Originally posted by Buck531:

"You know what I like about those high school girls? I keep gettin older, and they stay the saaaammmme age."

Fixed, its a kick ass movie.

"I was checkin the spec's on the inline, rotary...girder.....I'm retarded"

"Kill WHITEY!"

"They took the bar! The whole fuckin bar!"

"Given a bitch a foot massage and sticken your tongue in the holiest of holies is not the same fuckin ballpark"

"-I'm gonna pistol whip the next one of you guys that says shennanigans!!!!!

-Hey Farva, what's the name of that resturant you like again?

-Oh, you mean Shennanigans?

-OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Richard: Did I hear a "niner" in there? Were you calling from a walkie talkie?

Tommy: It was cordless"

[ 09. May 2005, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Mr Blunt 2gnt ]

"Private Joker: How can you shoot women and children?

Door Gunner: Easy... you don't lead 'em so much. [laughs] Ain't war hell?!"

"Drill Instructor: Jesus Christ Pyle, don't try too hard. If God would have wanted you up there he would have miracled your ass up there, wouldn't he?"

"There's a new sherriff in town.. and he's a ni.. ni... "

"want some more beans Mr. Taggert? No, I'd say you'd had enough".

umm

"marijuana on one.. refer on two.. hut hut.. "

The first half hour of Full metal Jacket.

"how tall are you private?.. sir five foot nine sir. Five foot nine.. I didn't know they stacked shit that high. You tryin' to squeeze and inch in on me somewhere huh?"

Mallrats

"That kid is on the escalator again"

Crow

"Move and your dead.

What if I say I am dead and I move"

"Kaa Kaa Kaa, bang fuck I'm dead"

Matrix

"No officer, your men are already dead."

Predator

"If it bleeds we can kill it."

"You have a right to remain silent. So shut the fuck up. You have a right to an attorney, if you cant afford an attorney we'll provide you with the dumbest fuckin lawyer on earth. And if you hire Johnny Cochrin I'll kill you. " -- Lethal Weapon 4

"1) Hey Riggs, who's the perp? What did ya bust him for? 2) Oh, I'm a perp? You see a young brother in the back of a police car, automatically I'm a perp. Look at my suit, look at my tie. What do I look like, the fuckin' Crip's accountant? Look at this badge, bitch. Check out the gun! 1) Whoa, hey hey hey, put the gun down, put the gun down! "

"Leo: Hey maybe we'll work together some day. I'm da bomb. They'll tell ya. Butters: Yeah, we're gonna be working alright, as soon as I open a cereal shop, ya fuckin' leprechaun! Leo: Hey, I didn't call you anything ya fuckface! Don't start that now! "

Mike Lowery: Dan Marino should definitely buy this car. Well not this one, cause I'm gonna fuck this one up. But he should get one just like it.

Pool Hall Junkies (greatest movie)

Max: [in the diner] Did you guys know, that the average penis size is 6.4 inches? And that the average vaginal canal is 7.9 inches.Therefore, in this country alone, there's over 17,000 miles of unused, virgin pussy out there.

Joe: You beat them, you take their money, you call them names to their faces... and they love you. I don't know how you do it. I never saw anything like it. Beating a man out of his money, that's easy. Anybody can do that. But beating a man out of his money and making him like it... that's an art. That's an art of a true hustler.