I see flag football is going to take over Sunday's but..

35RFTW

Anyone interested in a 555 ride to WV? I am thinking July 6th. This will be an all day ride that is very long and agressive. Not the best ride to go on if you don't have much experience, but all are welcome to go. I plan on splitting into two groups. I don't think anyone will have an issue getting left behind that way. There is a nice country resturaunt just a few miles from the end of 555 that we can eat at before heading back. I plan on taking mostly highways back to make it easy. If anyone has any input on this, reply back. Also we are going to be running a special next month on bikes for the OhioRider Community!

There will always be SOME gravel there, but hey if it was perfect what fun would that be? I was looking to leave fairly earley because getting to 555 is a 45 minute ride by itself. Not to mention going down and coming back. Also, I don't really think going after a game of flag football is going to be all that great either considering the amount of energy you are going to use riding the road. Keep the ideas coming, but I am still planing on meeting somewhere around 9 in the morning.

Im sure everyone will be up for a ride after flag football we are all NOT pussys. So anyone who would like to ride after flag football Im sure their will be a ride set forth. May not be 555. So enjoy your ride be safe.