Stereo Equipment

Devils Advocate

Besides maybe putting a 55 shot on the beast to assist it in Hitting VEE-TAX, I'd like to put a smallish, decent quality sound system in the thing. It already has a decent headunit (I'll put the Model No. in here when I go outside, but that's asking wayyy too much at the moment). I don't want anything that would kill a child, but I want some decent, quality bass, and don't want to have to rob a bank/sell drugs to eric's beloved family members etc to get it. What do you stereo guru's reccommend?

PS: I will not listen to anything Volvolution has to say. Ever. Not even for money.

I used to have a 400watt Rockford Fosgate($110 new, ebay) amp and a 400rms watt sub($90 used with box). It was pretty much overkill for my Integra. I had to turn the bass way down to keep it from annoying the hell out of me. But I'm weird and don't really like loud music. It might be your cup of tea. That setup with some nice Pioneer 3-ways would be very sufficient.

You'll also need no less than an 8g wiring kit($40 new, ebay).

I was going to say exactly what Mike said. You can pick them up on EBay for about $200 last time I checked.

www.infinityspeakers.com to check them out.

If you really want it to sound good invest in some speakers and a small amp too. You really don't have to spend a lot to get somtehing decent in that area either.

I actually have some stuff I might let go for pretty cheap because it's just been sitting. I planed on using it for my Talon, but I don't think I'm going to bother. If I put something in my Audi, it's going to be way nicer than this stuff.

Originally posted by Maro:

I have a spare amplifed 6.5" bazooka and slave here if you would be interested.... Not stylish or exceptional sounding... but cheap and easy.

what you want for the bazooka also is it possible i can test fit it in my truck to see if i have room ?

Going along with the ideas posted in here, if JL makes a Stealthbox for your car that would definately be the way to go, coming in at close second would be that Infinity Basslink, just do an ebay search for it.

If you want to do something on your own, I've got a 10" Audiobahn that I would let go cheap, but it needs a box. And an amp.