Well, we bought a house!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wonka:

What line of work are you in, you seem to know alot about zoning/ housing.

Senior cable technician. I work all over town, and go into all sorts of neighborhoods (I've been to the worst of the worst areas in town to some insanely nice homes, and everything inbetween). I know what is Franklin county simply because that's all we service, and the work orders tell me what areas I'm in.

Nothing really scientific, but I definately know the areas I would/wouldn't want to live.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Senior cable technician. I work all over town, and go into all sorts of neighborhoods (I've been to the worst of the worst areas in town to some insanely nice homes, and everything inbetween). I know what is Franklin county simply because that's all we service, and the work orders tell me what areas I'm in.

Nothing really scientific, but I definately know the areas I would/wouldn't want to live.

Werd I know some pretty tough areas, ones I definitly would not be doing any work in. Then again Columbus isn't really that bad if you don't get out of your car. Rigsby and I did some hard core ghetto cruising and found this out.

Guest GSRchick714
BTW, Worthington, Westerville, Gahanna, Dublin, etc. all have their higher crime areas; none of those areas are perfect by ANY means.
...all areas are going to have a little crime...even the "nice" neighborhoods. I live in Worthington and its not ghetto ..yes there is crime but its not a huge problem. Crime is everywhere graemlins/nonono.gif