Hot or not

cNeutron

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Amy, Natasha, and Emily: Where are these "mean" posts?

Seriously. I missed something.

It was a joke. I just posted something to get more shit started.

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

they are just pissed because they got BUSTED and caught in the act :D

What act John?? Just becasue we have profiles on Hot or Not doesnt mean were doing anything wrong or anything to be ashamed of.

Busted on what John. Just shut up.

No there were other posts from "other" people on here that just seemed to have disappreared later yesterday. But anyways.

Its just rude posting peoples stuff on CR. Ya its on the internet but you would think people would have better things to do. Oh wait this is CR never mind. hahah!

Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

Its just rude posting peoples stuff on CR. Ya its on the internet but you would think people would have better things to do. Oh wait this is CR never mind. hahah!

Incorrect, people PUT their stuff on the internet for other people to view. I came upon this and hadnt heard of this girl before on CR so i thought i would find out who it was. Do you not have anything better to do then try and make fun of people not having "better things to do". Simple fact is lighten up.

Guest Tigress01
Man, AJ called me and made it sound like this thread was really bad but it's not. You guys are entitled to your opinions. I have some of my own but I respect what people do to their cars. graemlins/chillpill.gif