I broke the internet

Tulo

On my computer sometimes it works, but sometimes out of the blue I get the "this page cannot be displayed" thing whenever I try to go to a site. AIM and weatherbug still work so my connection is good. I'm on a network with my sister and parents and they do not have this problem. BTW, I tried using mozilla as well as IE and the same thing happens with both. Any ideas? Thanks. -JP

my computer is acting up also, i don't know why but sometimes it has popups that come up saying my computer could be infected with spyware, and if i catch it quick enough they will stop poping up, but then the web page i have open will start being overtaken with a search engine page and i can't do anything about it, i need help, i ran adaware on it and it stops for about the next two times i get on but then it starts up again

well, I'm still on dialup, but it's been taking around 8-10 min. for a page to load, if it actually loads. Most of the time I just get a 'this page can not be displayed' message. I know it's dialup, but it never used to take this long. I don't know why, but it seems especially bad while on CR. I can hardly get any of the threads to show up. Oh well, hopefully Verizon will get their ass in gear and get me some DSL out here. BTW, as I typed this, the page STILL hasn't loaded fully. I hate dialup.....