Steelers

AngryBMW

Word!!! I will be hosting a Playoff Party at my house when I find out what day we will be playing on (either Saturday or Sunday). I will keep all you "Stiller" fans in the loop!!!

"WEEEEE GOT A FEEEL'N, PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!"

Originally posted by rarest truck on CR:

shit, with out T.O. philly is a lost cause, he's the only strand that held that held that team together.

You're right, one reciever makes a team 14-1 (no). They won't win the superbowl, but ignorant comments aren't necessary. If the steelers show up to play on superbowl day, they'll win.

Originally posted by Republicant:

You're right, one reciever makes a team 14-1 (no). They won't win the superbowl, but ignorant comments aren't necessary.

try checking out some of the stats and see how much of the passing game Owens actually was. He had 77catches for 1200 yards and the next closest receiver, Todd Pinkston, had 36 for 626yd. He almost had the same amount as the 2nd, 3rd and 4th receivers combined. McNabb's qb rating is over 100 (120?) when throwing to him and WELL below (60/70's?) when throwing to other receivers.

*edit, I looked up the stats*

Here's my two cents = Steelers will play the scruggs against Buffalo, letting the 1st stringers get healthy, doesn't matter what happens this Sunday as Steelers have nothing to gain.

* Steelers real challenges will be AFC play-offs, they've never played against Manning or Brees & of course these two quarterbacks have NEVER been to Heinz field, so it will be interesting /

* Prediction!! Should Steelers defeat whomever they face in playoffs / then go to the big one in Jacksonville / THEY WILL WIN Why? because whether its Philly, Atlanta, whomever / if black n' gold are playing there A game = it's over baby!

"Here we go Steelers here we go" I've been waiting & watching since 1979 - it's time again

Damn pops I wasn't even alive in 1979 (just kidding lol)

I see the Steelers and Colts facing off in the Playoffs, I'd say a big factor will be the weather, although he is a great quarterback, Manning just doesn't seem to play as well in bad weather as he does in domes/clear weather. A nice day in Pittsburgh would not be a good thing. I still say Colts vs Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by Bad Ass Black Buick:

Damn pops I wasn't even alive in 1979 (just kidding lol)

I see the Steelers and Colts facing off in the Playoffs, I'd say a big factor will be the weather, although he is a great quarterback, Manning just doesn't seem to play as well in bad weather as he does in domes/clear weather. A nice day in Pittsburgh would not be a good thing. I still say Colts vs Eagles in the Super Bowl.

You would. tongue.gif

-Marc