Im engaged!!

88lx5oh

we havent set a day yet... probably about a year and a half. she is finishing up school, and we would like to get married during the summer. so a certain date yet is not set.

BC - i know about the diamonds. she loves um. she also loves the bike lol so ill get to keep that :D

Congrats!

I just got engaged on December 6th. :>

Derek: We were really planning on getting married on a Saturday in September 2005, but then we realized every Sat in September is a OSU homegame. This can present some traffic problems depending on where you will have it.

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/2005-schedule.html

We are going to have it August 27th now. :>

Anyone got the hookup on a Wedding/Reception Place?

Anyone got a hookup on a florist?

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Congrats, and don't forget to sign that magical paper that starts with Prenu :D . Hope all goes well and that you'll never need to use that though.

It's good advice to follow...women seem so sweet and caring until they decide they wanna bang the next door neighbor or ex boyfriend or something and then go after your trust fund. smile.gif Very good advice I'm considering myself.

Gentlemen, let me offer an unsolicited piece of advice I gave to a friend of mine on this issue ...

When you find a woman whom you love, and want to be with forever...

Then Love Her And Be With Her Forever!

When you are absolutely ready to have little [insert your name here], in the next 18 months, then you get married.

Originally posted by Jackson:

Gentlemen, let me offer an unsolicited piece of advice I gave to a friend of mine on this issue ...

When you find a woman whom you love, and want to be with forever...

Then Love Her And Be With Her Forever!

When you are absolutely ready to have little [insert your name here], in the next 18 months, then you get married.

Again, not a bad piece of advice.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Prodeje79:

Congrats!

I just got engaged on December 6th. :>

Derek: We were really planning on getting married on a Saturday in September 2005, but then we realized every Sat in September is a OSU homegame. This can present some traffic problems depending on where you will have it.

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/2005-schedule.html

We are going to have it August 27th now. :>

Anyone got the hookup on a Wedding/Reception Place?

Anyone got a hookup on a florist?

Not to mention that half of the city of columbus would ditch a loved one's wedding for an OSU football home game.

Hoblick, please don't buy a minivan.