Friday night april 8th. Clubbers, party people, please read.

Sam1647545489

On Friday, april 8th there will be a foam party at club Fahrenhiet. As I said before I am investing into a club and this is it. I am trying to turn it around with a new crowd of people. There will be a patio open for the smokers and there will be alot of ladies there for the single guys. Please tell everyone you can, it is 18+ for friday night. I got some free passes to hand out, but they are limited. Also there is a V.I.P. section with chair and tables to look out on the dance floor and to chill. Also there are 3 bars to get drinks. If you do not have a free pass, cover will be 5$ after 12. If you have to pay for cover, I will buy 1 beer at the bar. I would like to get 200+ people in there if possible. Type of music will be Hip-Hop, sorry, I am working on that too. But if we get a good crowd, I will throw another and there will be different music.

Any help would be appreciated. When you walk into the door, please tell them that I told you to come. I need to count how many people show up that I tell. Get at me on AIM, JuicedC5 for any questions.

Thanks again.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by copperhead:

The address and/or directions would be helpful.

Whoops forgot that part..

East Side:

Take 70 West to 71 North and exit at Broad St. Take a left at the light and continue. Turn right on Cleveland Ave. Take a left on Spring Ave. Fahrenheit is on the left side.

North side:

Take 71 South to Spring Street exit. Go right and Fahrenheit is up on your left.

West Side:

Take 70 East to High Street N. Take High Street North to Broad St, go right. Broad St to Grant Ave, go left. Grant to Spring. Club on left.

South Side:

Take 71 North all the way to Broad St. Exit. Go left on Broad at light. Take Broad to Cleveland and go right. Cleveland to Spring and go left on Spring Street. Fahrenheit is up on left.

Nothing personal to Sam of course but....

Foam Parties are the shit... except the fact that Farenheit is the ULTIMATE suck of a place to be.

MAINLY because they play ghetto ass rap which brings in the GHETTO ass crowd. Rap is ok, its just the "yo yo i wanna kill everyone" type of rap (hah)

Tell the owner dude to fire his horrible DJs and get some DJs that will bring some more civilized music.

Have you had luck changing that place around yet?

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

Nothing personal to Sam of course but....

Foam Parties are the shit... except the fact that Farenheit is the ULTIMATE suck of a place to be.

MAINLY because they play ghetto ass rap which brings in the GHETTO ass crowd. Rap is ok, its just the "yo yo i wanna kill everyone" type of rap (hah)

Tell the owner dude to fire his horrible DJs and get some DJs that will bring some more civilized music.

Have you had luck changing that place around yet?

What do you think I am trying to do man. I know the place is not the greatest, so I am trying to improve it. I am working on the music thing right now, like I said I will try to get it changed or throw in some more variety..

Clubs seem to need to be cycled like communism (who's initial idea was constant revolution).

Chrome was a great visual aid for that. If you're lucky, you start off with a great environment, and bring in loads of your target crowd, the "hip people". But that attracts the "everyone else crowd". Eventualy the nasty, belligerant "everyone else crowd" drives the hip folk off to the next hip thing. This doesn't make things hopeless though. It jusdt means you plan it differently.

Have you considered a re'name and a rennovation every couple of years? Also, ditto on the music, ghetto ass music draws ghetto ass people. I dont club anymore, but I did for a couple years after highschool, I'm pretty sure that hasn't changed though.

Have you done anything in there to open the place up a bit? I remember Chrome was a bit tight.

I can also put you in touch with a DJ. He's been a freind of mine for 24 years....yet I've never heard his work,. tongue.gif If you want to sample some of his stuff, lemme know.

Best of luck, I'll spread the word to those who I know would be into it.

Guys everything will be ok, it is not that ghetto of a crowd. There are some decent people in there, people do not need to be scared at all. The place has been opened up and we are trying to clean it up. There is plenty of room for dancing, drinking, hanging out, whatever you wanna do..

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by copperhead:

Play nothing but country for an entire weekend, that will clear them out quick so that you can start over.

+987654321

funny how most the country bars never seem to have problems......

if you can get some rock and country going, i can bring people

oh yea, and dollar drafts would be nice

there is a reason country clears out a bar, CAUSE it sucks the balls a lot. There are a lot worse crowds than the rap ones, dont be scared cause the dress different than you and dont have mullets, you guys sell whiskey right tongue.gif im gonna need a lot :D

whos the dj there now by the way? where do you market at? commercials?

So if I pay a cover charge, you'd buy me a beer? Do I have to show ID? I'll just tell the bartender I left my wallet at home, only brought some cash because I didn't want to get jacked, that cool? tongue.gif

If so, I'm down, and I can get about 10 people rounded up, some 21, some not.

Guys thanks for the replies and help. As for the underage drinking, all I can say on a public site is ........... or talk to me at the club and I will explain it. I am working on trying to get 100 more free passes for everyone.

Also, there is a stripper pole there in the V.I.P. section for the ladies if they want..

Originally posted by The Vette:

Guys thanks for the replies and help. As for the underage drinking, all I can say on a public site is ........... or talk to me at the club and I will explain it. I am working on trying to get 100 more free passes for everyone.

Also, there is a stripper pole there in the V.I.P. section for the ladies if they want..

Cool Sam. Ill bring as many people as I can.

-Marc