rant I hate women rant

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Eastside Juggalo:

Once again.. I just want to thank all of you for taking the time to respond. It means alot to me, I guess to bring this to a end, she blocked my phone number and has been out drinking and driving like a retard and according to her friends, she's finaly "free" and I talked to her one last time just to say goodbye and what not and she thought it was the funniest thing to kick me when I was down. She keeps saying her new boyfriend is going to beat the shit out of me and stuff and all that shit. But that really ended it, she blocked my number, I've tried calling with other peoples cells and whatever just to figure out what I did wrong and she just tells me to fuck off and blocks that number. It's been pretty shitty, I'm just going to have to find a way to move on. June 26th is gonna be hard, that would have been our four year anniversary, but fuck it. Thanks once again. I hope this is as bad as bad can get...

Now its just as bad as you let it be. Dont sweat it man and just try to to have fun and not think about it. And about her trying to get her bf to beat you up its all hott air. My ex did that shit and i eventually did but just dont sweat it. You seem like you are to good for this shit. I can also tell that someone seems to be fueling her fire. Especially about the number, i bet its her bf doing this shit. Probably some over controlling piece of shit. But like i said have a fun time and just remember DONT i repeat DONT in your next relationship compare that girl to her. IT wont be fair for the girl trust me i did that and didnt even give the new girl a chance. Hope it works out for you man no matter what happens.

do not call her anymore, you're just going to make things worse for yourself. Ya, getting out of long relationships is hard but as long as you come out with that dignity, you'll be ok. You'll be much better off than her, she cheated, she's no good for anybody.

Get good and comfortable without her, so that when she tries to come back in a month or two when this guy fucks her over like she deserves, you can just say "no thanks, have a nice life smile.gif "

it'll be hard, but just get out with your buddies and dont do anything stupid tongue.gif and you'll be ok