KOTOR 1

Mowgli1647545497

You are not allowed to edit your post after I have already read the original version.

Now I'm all confused and shit... damn.

If it smells like fish, eat all you wish. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

Originally posted by Orion:

lol. im sure it wasnt just you who had that reaction to the end of kotor.

Yeah and to add insult to injury I was wiping the floor with old metal mouth too - then Bastila comes in: "I'll save you!" And I'm like: "From what?" and Bastila's like: "Uh. Um... er... well ... from Really High Prices on Quality Home Furnishings! Don't overpay for that living room set, buy direct from the manufacturer!" And I'm like: "What?" And Bastila's like: "..." And I'm like: "Er thanks, thats both confusing and unhelpful." And then she just leaps in and starts fighting chrome dome and I'm like: "wtf!1! you haxorz, thats my

kill. g3t ur ub3r l33t kill-stealin 4zz outta h3r3, b!z4tch!!1!11" and then the doors close. And I'm like: "Well crap."

Knights Of The Old Republic. KOTOR

Its sorta like riding a moped: its fun until your friends catch you doing it. ;)

But damn - ex Dark Lord and I can't even get a free table dance at the cantina? WTF did I lose my membership card or something? don't you morons remember me?!?

And you just *know* that strumpet is going to turn back up all darksidey and sexy and crap and I'm gonna haveta beat her and make her all good and junk and put her back in her Granny Smith ankle length sundress. Thanks for that.

[ 30. March 2005, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Mowgli ]

Originally posted by (-):

English motherfucker, do you speak it? graemlins/wtf.giftongue.gif

What country are you from?

What?

What aint no country i ever heard of... do they speak English in What?

What?

ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKA, DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!

Great movie :D