!! Omghi2uurkwlmklmaotkzttylbi !!1!

Guest Crankshaft

(Anonymous)

2004-04-05 12:22 (link)

HOLY GAY CRAP, your the most moronic person ive ever known.go and die, dont say anything, just...die

Just by reading the pure dribble ive become dumber, i bet your one of those friggin whores that will just bang anything that walks. If you dont wanna go through life being laughed at (which you are, behind your back...whore) then just try and be normal or we wont stop making fun of you

P.S-i blame MTV, or the school system

too true... graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Wonka:

let this thread die NOW !

<font color ="midnightblue"> Wouldn't it be easier to stop visiting it? graemlins/trout.gif

And damn if the replies to her journal aren't funnier than the journal itself. One thing someone brought up is that it's a fake journal? *shrug* if you read more and find out, post it, because sadly, it still appears to be legit.

-garrett

[ 26. April 2004, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Crankshaft ]

If being young means you have to run around, worry about getting shot by some bullied 10th grader for no reason, bomb threats on occasion, TELETUBBIES, Fucking Stupid ass cartoon card games (yugio or whatever the fuck it's called and the like) AND STUPID NON SPEAKING OR TYPING RIGHT PEOPLE WHO THINK ITS FUCKING CLEVER OR CUTE, im going to skip to being middle aged and buy my damn vette.

T.c.

• 1 year later...
Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> So... I was doing some browsing... came upon this gem. Last entry graemlins/thumb.gif

"k wel i fnd ot dat i haf a crsh n mah bff bu itz a grl

i nrv tht id be trctd 2 a fmel i fel liek sch a rejct omfg im a leszbn bt i thot dey wer grozz omfg wut do i dooo"

Followed by...

"im pregie............" graemlins/lol.gif