Brice RD...anyone?

ChevyMan1972

Trevor drove his 69 Firebird through there (since we live VERY close to Brice). He didn't exactly get a positive response from everyone.......

I have seen a few cool Mopars so far. SRT-10 I drove by, a Daytona/clone (can't really tell). We raced a 440 6-pack Superbee a couple nights ago in the 69 too. :D

Guest Bottlefed70
Brice Road use to be the shit about 3-4 years ago. Its like the cops have now started to put the whip down the last few years and everyone has started to move to hotel parking lots. I'll prob show up Sat. Party at Maynard Fri.

Originally posted by CJINOHIO03:

Where at on Brice do people hang?

From E Main St to I-70.. mainly just North of Livingston.. You can't miss it..If you'v never been there before the rednecks will seriosly give you a hard time driving a Mustang. If you get there after they have a few too many in em, they've been known to throw crap or get in your face..

Originally posted by buckeye:

just got home stoped at chi chi's and watched like 10-15 cars DESTROY tires . Saw one pop even. Good stuff graemlins/thumb.gif

Yeah I was there, too. I think it was a black RAM truck that popped the one, right? There was tire guts all over the place there.... people were lucky not to get bombarded with steel....

My dad drove through brice road with his special edition home depot silverado. Some truck pulled up next to him, revved, and my dad smoked it. The truck had some designs on the side supposedly. My dad was telling me about it, I thought it was funny.

in newark they had a huge tire roast in hh greg parking lot..........in newark i once got a ticket for doing a burn out in a parking lot it was in fact an $80 ticket.........a cop pulls in hits his siren flashes his lights makes a loop an leaves never said one thing or got out of his car. it was kinda cool because there was about 100 people there when he came in and left but sucks cuz i got a ticket for doing the same damn thing!