drinking tonight

walther_gsp

I know a girl that will work it for 30...

lmao.gif Did this one show up, or another link to the XX site???

Just finished my first pitcher of pina' coladas w/ extra rum, & debating on a second ;)

Fonzie likes Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain, he's not into yoga and he has half a brain. He's not much into health food, he is into champange. He's got to meet you by tomorrow noon, to plan your escape. - Rupert Holmes

Fonzie likes Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain, he's not into yoga and he has half a brain. He's not much into health food, he is into champange. He's got to meet you by tomorrow noon, to plan your escape. - Rupert Holmes

You have to look that up Max......or already knew it by heart?!? :p

I've never actually been there. I wish I actually had some time to go out and drink.

I can actually tolerate the place now that it's not a teen club and I don't have to pull bouncer duty when he's low on people.

bands upstairs, typical club music downstairs. it's definitely a work in progress, but its a fun place.

I can actually tolerate the place now that it's not a teen club and I don't have to pull bouncer duty when he's low on people.

bands upstairs, typical club music downstairs. it's definitely a work in progress, but its a fun place.

Sounds pretty good I'll hafta check it out sometime