I'm getting a stupid tattoo

Chad is Dead

Ok I'm gettin a tattoo on my right ass cheek. Its just going to say "stupid tattoo" So ummm just wanted to tell you guys. Anyone got a stupier tattoo then that? Or does anyone else have a tattoo that would be funny and knows no one that has it. Has to be somewhat hidden though cuz I'm trying to keep my stupid tats hidden when I want them to be.

Guest stevil

Some kid I work with has a pile of shit tattoo'd on his leg.

I've heard of people getting "Your Name" tattoo'd on their ass.

It's bad enough to get a cool tattoo now, and regret it later... but to get something totally stupid, wow.

I love the "your name" tattoo cuz steve o has it and I think its hilarious. I was drunk last night when I said that and I think its a stupid idea now. But I want a stupid tattoo to put on my ass. Just so people can laugh when I want them to see it. any ideas?

Hehe. That would be funny, someone should get that done. Does anyone know a good place to get tattoos done? I have a picture that I want into a tattoo, but if it can't look like the real picture than I don't really want it, so does anyone kow of a place that could do that I suppose is the real question?

Guest stevil
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Is his name Kyle?

-Marc

Yep! And just the other night we were talking about CR and Anthony, you and the cark, etc. I told him to get on here, but he's waiting until he get's his car.

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Chad:

I love the "your name" tattoo cuz steve o has it and I think its hilarious. I was drunk last night when I said that and I think its a stupid idea now. But I want a stupid tattoo to put on my ass. Just so people can laugh when I want them to see it. any ideas?

How about a tattoo of Steve-O on your ass? Sort of like he has on his back. Or of yourself?

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

Yep! And just the other night we were talking about CR and Anthony, you and the cark, etc. I told him to get on here, but he's waiting until he get's his car.

Yeah...he's a cool dude. Where do you work at again?

-Marc

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

did he mention how much marc likes little boys

what are you going to do when you get old man ass and the letters become smudged

Hey this is Alex's wife. I've gotten all of my tattoos done at Bodylanguage on Hamilton Rd. and they do really good work there. The guy who does my tattoos Wes said in a magazine article I read that the wierdest tattoo he's ever done is the feet and tail of a gerbil coming out of a guys ass crack. So, I'm sure he could do just about anything for you.