Jimmy Dean - Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Hoop-D

I'll help work on his car. I'll call you Jason and get details.

I feel horrible for Jimmy. That guy has always done alot for us. I actually knew his mom, and didn't even know it was his mom until I read that dispatch article. This all really sucks. I'm sorry Jimmy.

Like I said, I'm in for helping on his car. Anything else I can help with, just let me know. I can probably swing some yard work too. I'll be out Friday night.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what i'm saying might be taken for granted b/c there are three pages worth of it but

i will definitely keep you in my prayers and help in any way possible.

just remember to look up when you have doubts.

Originally posted by The Vette:

Set aside all differences that CR and RC have and on behalf of the RC crew I would like to know what CR donates and I/we will match that for what ever reason.

thats a generous offer, sam. and very thoughtful of you and the rc guys. bravo.

i second what berto said.

Originally posted by Orion:

thats a generous offer, sam. and very thoughtful of you and the rc guys. bravo.

+1

Very cool and very thoughtful gesture!!!

Berto...nothing is taken for granted...Jimmy will appreciate all of this!

i second what berto said.

Sitting here at Jimmy's computer with him. He says all this mushy stuff is giving him heartburn ;) Just playing.

Says it's awesome and he thanks all of you!!!!

Stop by and see him this weekend...the more support, the better. smile.gif

Originally posted by The_ Eyeball_ Of_ Fury:

Update. CRX Mike and I went and bought some cards. I'll have them out with me both weekend nights coming up. Once again, please make an effort to come out to at least sign one of them.

The weather doesn't look promising tonight... where will everyone be? Georo's?

I met jimmy bout a month ago at quantum...he is so friggin cool...very much down to earth...after hanging out with him for a few hours...it seemed to me that i had know him for a few years...i am going to hooteres tongiht with sam...i will donate some money for jimmy and his familly adn i will give it to sam...

And jimmy if you are reading this...you and my familly are in my thoughts and prayers...keep up the good vibes my man...call me anytime 740-802-2122

Ty

FYI, we had over 50 signatures on the card and raised $66 from personal donations at meets. I personally handed Jimmy the card on behalf of CR, and Jason the money to decide what purpose it will be used for.

Once again, thanks to all those who came out and made an effort to show your sympathies. Jimmy is still recovering and in some pain, but the gratitude he showed towards us made it known we made a difference, especially considering the circumstances smile.gif

From myself and on behalf of Jimmy, it's much appreciated what was done. Thanks for making CR a great club to be a part of.

• 2 weeks later...
You know you never realize what you may miss by being away from a community like CR for a while. Just found out about this tonight and it's one of the most bizarre and heartbreaking things I've ever heard. I've lost my 3 of my 4 grandparents and each funeral was tough. Just imagining have their lives stripped within the blink of an eye....just tragic. :(

Originally posted by Cranked:

Glad people are still seeing this.

Jason, any update?

Jimmy is doing better...good days and bad. However...he seems to be recovering bit by bit as time goes by. Family is pulling together and do things to bring each other up.

He really appreciated the donations. Columbus DSM sent some nice flowers and Race-Club guys gave cards and a nice collection.

Originally posted by Cranked:

FYI everyone, CR donated a card with over 70 signatures and quite a few $$$ in the process, in addition to volunteering for assorted tasks to assist Jimmy and his family.

Thanks everyone smile.gif

True..."Satan"...he is desperately wanting to get his DSM wired and done. PM me for Jimmy's cell.

Jason